Day and Night issue since 314.3

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure if it's been said in another thread, but we are indeed investigating this issue and hope to have it solved asap, we've been working on it for some time now, it's a tricky one. 

This was 02:49am in the morning! 

You take ur F***in time to fix something u destroyed , like antimesh thing that destroyed all surface caves . We feel like u don't care about players , and only try to please pve with colors dinos a

Posted Images

Happened to me too on EU-PVE-375. Was going up to mine some element ore so i also lost my good ankys, karkinos and megalos that i had for protection. Unfortunately they can't protect me from poor game development 

How do you justify making event skins on the surface, then breaking the whole biome so badly that it kills anyone who goes up when it's meant to be accessible? This game, honestly, why do we even bother with it..

You take ur F***in time to fix something u destroyed , like antimesh thing that destroyed all surface caves .
We feel like u don't care about players , and only try to please pve with colors dinos and all useless skins and poop like that .
Surface is important for ab pvp players so please , move ur staff and work on it .

Edited by OSM
  • Thanks 1
  • OSM changed the title to When will u fix the surface on ab servers ?!
  • Volunteer Moderator
8 hours ago, Tythae said:

What makes you think they are aware and looking into it? 

It's been mentioned in several places, the last I remember was on Discord end of last month.

ComplexMinded 10/31/2020
its still a priority.  Sadly a few things this week took priority over it momentarily but its back at the top

I believe it is difficult to reproduce as not ever server experiences it, so it may be difficult to pinpoint the issue. But it is on their radar.