Overseer recommendations

AWESOMESB230

I completed all gamma bosses very easily with 15 rexs and brought a yuty in for dragon gamma. my rexs are being born with 11.5k health and 400m is this good enough i pump them to 20k health and about put rest in melee so they end up around 700m before they gain exp from bosses and get more. They each have 130-140 armor saddles is this enough for gamma overseer if i plan on getting through tek cave with giga i will uncryo once i am inside? in addition is this enough for gamma, beta or alpha manticore? ik they can easily defeat beta ape and spider, lastly for rockwell should i use megalosauras or do they still only do their secondary attack and bring in reapers? sryy know thats alot thank you tho.

should be able to do gamma manticore ez, for rockwell i would use megalosaurus, and ride on rockdrake (with v good stam) with a acendent shotgun (from loot drops) taking out the tentacles. When all tentacles gone whistle megalosaurs on rockwell. Repeat this until rockwell dies.  Personaly i would use therizinos for overseer bc they are faster and have higher dps. Rexs also tend to be too slow and can't catch the overseer... or so ive heard. As long as you have a good kit and prepered to it on foot in case things go south you should be fine.

Btw ive never done the overseer fight yet but got this info from yt videos, other threads and reddit posts.

Cryopods in the tek cave hasn't worked in a while. You have to march all your rexes all the way through, youll need more than 15 though. You can bring a scout or a sacrificial dino to lure the giga into lava. Your rexes should take the gamma overseer out easily if you don't suffer heavy losses in the cave. Theris are usually a better choice because they're smaller and easier to get through the cave, and veggie cakes are amazing.

They should be able to take out gamma manticore, probably beta too. Alpha I wouldn't be too sure about.

For rockwell the best way to take out the tenticles is a high hp drake and a high damage pump shotgun. When he exposes his heart, any strong dino works, megalos, reapers, spinos, ect.

3 hours ago, Thyme said:

Cryopods in the tek cave hasn't worked in a while. You have to march all your rexes all the way through, youll need more than 15 though. You can bring a scout or a sacrificial dino to lure the giga into lava. Your rexes should take the gamma overseer out easily if you don't suffer heavy losses in the cave. Theris are usually a better choice because they're smaller and easier to get through the cave, and veggie cakes are amazing.

They should be able to take out gamma manticore, probably beta too. Alpha I wouldn't be too sure about.

For rockwell the best way to take out the tenticles is a high hp drake and a high damage pump shotgun. When he exposes his heart, any strong dino works, megalos, reapers, spinos, ect.

I appreciate it man thank you for the info

• 2 weeks later...

For the cave : Craft a wingsuit and fly it down all the way (cactus broth + ghillie make you invisible to all dinos if you fail your fly you will not get aggroed)

For the overseer : tek jetpack with 25 element + MC pump shotgun + 500 ammo (you can solo it in gamma + beta difficulies / for alpha it's better to have a friend with you).

For rockwell : cactus broth (reaper and nameless doesn't notice you)+ 170% moove speed + MC shotgun + 400 ammo for gamma and beta (you can solo it) for alpha bring oen more friend.

Imagine using dinos in ascension fights

On 10/7/2020 at 5:02 PM, Thyme said:

Cryopods in the tek cave hasn't worked in a while.

You cannot "unload" out of a cryo pod, but if you feel the need to, you can cryopod them up if you feel it necessary....Granted, you will not loose your tame, but then again, you are looseing a fighter for the final boss fight. So its litterally just to save them as they will die anyway, but with that said, you are giveing up whatever they got left in them to help. And considering they will die if you loose the fight or take too long, it may not be a good idea in the long run......Not unless you are planning it that way.

Archived