Data transfer from Dedicated server to Single player

Entin

(sorry if I posted this on the wrong spot) 

So I started a playthrough a while back in single player, and was having fun playing in single player, but when I got to the genesis expansion I realized there were bugs that made it difficult or impossible to get some creatures so I downloaded Ark server manager and transferred everything over without much trouble. Playing on a server made those bugs go away, but I'd still prefer to play single player so my pc doesn't have to work as hard. 

I read recently they fixed the dino spawns in genesis so I wanted to go back to playing on Single player. 

I just copied the Saved folder from the ASM directory back to Ark's default Saved folder location and all map data moved over  normally except Genesis map data. 

When I open genesis, it's a clean map and in the saved folder it makes a new folder titled "GenesisSavedArksLocal". It seems as if it's looking there for the map file, but if I put my old map file for genesis in there the game crashes. 

When I played single player before it didn't even have that new folder, so I'm a little at a loss. 

I don't really want to start genesis over again and lose all my structures. 

Any help is appreciated! 

Archived