Building doesn't repeat anymore

Cherubim

Hi,

I have a question. I'm pretty sure that when i played the game some while ago, that i could press the number for my menu point, where i put the wall for example, and then place all walls i have made. Now i have to press the number-button again after every single wall i've placed, to place the next wall. 

I've already searched the Options a thousand time, but I could not find how to change that =( can pls somebody help me?

Greetings,

Sandra

1 hour ago, Cherubim said:

Hi,

I have a question. I'm pretty sure that when i played the game some while ago, that i could press the number for my menu point, where i put the wall for example, and then place all walls i have made. Now i have to press the number-button again after every single wall i've placed, to place the next wall. 

I've already searched the Options a thousand time, but I could not find how to change that =( can pls somebody help me?

Greetings,

Sandra

That has never been a thing on Ark. I am not sure which game you were playing but you have always had to push the button after every placement (at least as long as I remember and I came in to the game a month after first development started) it would be nice not to have to, but, it isn't too bad. 

5 hours ago, Cherubim said:

Thx for Ur replies! I was so sure That worked  before...😅. In Creative Mode its the same. I already tried that. But ok. Then it is what it is☺️

In the past were you using a mod, like maybe Structures Plus?  I'm on a server that automatically selects the next piece without me having to press the button again, but that server uses S+ and some other mods.

Archived