Ticket respond time

Anumaereth

Hi guys. After some server crash my character was wiped out in some way- I lost my tribe- I was the owner and the only person in it. What exacly happened?- when I logged in i wans't in my tribe anymore. So I wrote a ticket 3 days ago and still waiting for responce from support team. And my question is, how long does it usually take to support team to respond? Thx in advance.

Sorry to hear this buddy. Did you lose your character to? Or just out of the tribe? From my experience that usually takes a month for them to get back with you to set up an appointment. And if you don't have a screenshot of tribe governance showing you or the owner. I don't believe they'll be able to help you out. I would recommend going head and setting up storage boxes around your base. So you can try and reclaim your items when the Decay timer goes off. If you're on PVE hit me up on Discord I'll help you make some new building parts.

Overwatch#6045

1 hour ago, Anumaereth said:

Hi guys. After some server crash my character was wiped out in some way- I lost my tribe- I was the owner and the only person in it. What exacly happened?- when I logged in i wans't in my tribe anymore. So I wrote a ticket 3 days ago and still waiting for responce from support team. And my question is, how long does it usually take to support team to respond? Thx in advance.

around 3 weeks to 2 months ive waited best to make a new toon ive just lost mine again

1 hour ago, Anumaereth said:

also ive learned not to transfer as soon as the timer pops wait a good 15 seconds but i was rushing and boom gone

14 minutes ago, tokinterror said:

also ive learned not to transfer as soon as the timer pops wait a good 15 seconds but i was rushing and boom gone

if your on oceanic theres currently an issue where toon cant be seen in cloud and/or download is so slow you dont see it unless waiting. a few of us have fixed the problem and got our toons back by opening a fresh NA or EU server create character dialogue, selecting 'download character' and waiting , sometimes up to 10 mins for it to pop out.

Archived