instinction is a garbage!

OxlxO

what a dump... there's no way to play... the ark esta of congratulations for the lag... what a dump... lag in 1 me at least and a 10 sec delay... Garbage... Garbage... Garbage... Garbage... I'm very dissatisfied... how not solve these lag... are so incompetent? and don't think it's bad not to... if I'm telling the truth... prove i'm not lying... there's no way to do anything... and it's still a paid map... almost has no online players... and this poop... 

vou colocar em português... que fica mais fácil... e se quiser use um tradutor... este servidor 459 da extinção é um lixo... não consigo jogar... é lag em seguida... o delay entre os lag é de 10 sec... estou muito insatisfeito com o ark... este mapa é pago... no maximo 8 players online... em media 3 online... e não conseguimos jogar... o staff nao conseguem arrumarr isso? são tão inúteis assim? 

I'm going to put Portuguese... that gets easier... and if you want to use a translator... this extinction server 459 is a garbage... I can't play... it's lag then... the delay between the lag is 10 sec... I am very dissatisfied with the ark... this map is paid for... at most 8 players online... in media 3 online... and we can't play... Can't the staff fix it? are they that useless? 

17 hours ago, OxlxO said:

vou colocar em português... que fica mais fácil... e se quiser use um tradutor... este servidor 459 da extinção é um lixo... não consigo jogar... é lag em seguida... o delay entre os lag é de 10 sec... estou muito insatisfeito com o ark... este mapa é pago... no maximo 8 players online... em media 3 online... e não conseguimos jogar... o staff nao conseguem arrumarr isso? são tão inúteis assim? 

I'm going to put Portuguese... that gets easier... and if you want to use a translator... this extinction server 459 is a garbage... I can't play... it's lag then... the delay between the lag is 10 sec... I am very dissatisfied with the ark... this map is paid for... at most 8 players online... in media 3 online... and we can't play... Can't the staff fix it? are they that useless? 

are you playing on a standard xbox 1 ?

• 2 weeks later...

Well I just went over to 444 on official and it's absolutely unplayable.  It lags out , then kicks you , then u log back in to wolves eating you and your mana nowhere to be found.  THen it kicks you again while you are looking for the mana w/ a snow owl, then it kicks you again after you get the skiff to find the owl then the mana, then you log back on and get the owl and find the mana only to be kicked again.  THen you get the mana and everyting back and head back to base,  suffer another 60second pause and it doesn't kick you.  You port back to base,  check the server save timer and it's 6minutes still to go and then the game kicks you again..... search for the server 3x and then the 4th time it shows up on the list.....

In the server list it shows a ping of 973...and I thought 255 ping was bad...

I've been on 2 genesis servers today, crystal isles, an aberration server - and none of them were anything like this experience.  A free map like crystal isles and it's size should not play better than a map from a paid expansion.  Since I've been on several servers of each map, I can say w/ some level of experience that Extinction servers all have similar levels of cruddy performance as compared with all other maps.

Archived