A creature that acts like a fabricator

IndomunisRex

Suggestion

7 replies to this server topic

What even happened to this post? Also I think the saddle would cost like a fab, not the taming, and maybe either a new Tek creature, or a new large creature like a sauropod could have this, and it would have a small platform saddle with a fabricator shaped thing on it. (Also can’t u just place a fab on a platform saddle with the same effect? Or is it disabled?)

I am not sure on this one. The statement of the post is clear, but there really isn't a lot of information or details provided. 

• So far we have; (these are merely those I can recall off the top of my head)
    • Argentavis - Smithy
    • Casteroid - Smithy
    • Equus - Mortar and Pestle
    • Magmasaur - Forge
    • Phoenix  - Forge
    • Tropo - Grinder
    • Hyaenodon -  Preserving Bin

Some make sense based on their natures, some not so much. Regardless they have been added. 

As far adding a creature with Fabricator abilities though, I have to ask... why? 

Is it to avoid the line item limit applied to the machines themselves? 

Are you thinking that eventually all crafting stations should be added? At which point I am curious, are you also considering the Chemistry Bench and the Industrial Cooker among those items? 

Regardless of the above, which creature are you thinking of? Should it be something new or something that already exists? 

Archived