Community Crunch 240: Fan Art and More!

StudioWildcard

• Volunteer Moderator
9 minutes ago, Igotantimeshedbyreaperquee said:

Are you sure? Because i swear i was taming a roll rat and it said on (previous) 1x it took 14 honey, and only 7 on 2x. I ended up feeding it 14 honey, it went of by 7% every time ive feed it.

I am sure yes, however, there have been reports that passive tames appeared to not be affected by the change. Anything that is not passive has reflected the change, so it is possible passive tames are bugged.

3 minutes ago, GP said:

I am sure yes, however, there have been reports that passive tames appeared to not be affected by the change. Anything that is not passive has reflected the change, so it is possible passive tames are bugged.

Either way, im going to try an tame a megalo today, when that happens ill find out for sure. But im hoping.

On 10/2/2020 at 9:03 PM, PIRATE420 said:

Wildcard only knows how to break their game, and no clue how to fix it, screw the tlc and stop the dumb fan art no one cares about it, FIX the game so much gone wrong with it, its not funny, but you bring us this worthless content. But why fix it people will still play, and pay for it. Its sad Wildcard doesn't care about the players.

all there doing is entertaning us wile we wait

Thank you wild card and all the lovely artists!

I really enjoy everything these developers have done. I REALLY want breedable bugs and bats. Almost all of them in this game don't have life cycles. Mantis, spiders, centipedes, scorpions- they all just hatch from the eggs and look like tiny adult versions! Easy least.

I want a Tek dodo helmet, and a equus/unicorn tek saddle that makes them have pegasus wings.

My Ark Christmas wish lol.

Really though I love the fan art and creations/videos and I know others including my little girl who does! 

This game has made my fantasy of pet dinosaurs as real as I would want it to be. I'm grateful and this might sound sickly sweet but I feel the need to counteract all the negativity so wild card keeps feeling motivated and dosent get burnt out.

Thank you wild card! 🥰

Thank you wild card and all the lovely artists!

I really enjoy everything these developers have done. I REALLY want breedable bugs and bats. Almost all of them in this game don't have life cycles. Mantis, spiders, centipedes, scorpions- they all just hatch from the eggs and look like tiny adult versions! Easy least.

I want a Tek dodo helmet, and a equus/unicorn tek saddle that makes them have pegasus wings.

My Ark Christmas wish lol.

Really though I love the fan art and creations/videos and I know others including my little girl who does! 

This game has made my fantasy of pet dinosaurs as real as I would want it to be. I'm grateful and this might sound sickly sweet but I feel the need to counteract all the negativity so wild card keeps feeling motivated and dosent get burnt out.

Thank you wild card! 🥰

P.S. REALLY excited about the tlc! War mammoth! Yes!

• 5 weeks later...