Community Crunch 240: Fan Art and More!

StudioWildcard

6 hours ago, PIRATE420 said:

Wildcard only knows how to break their game, and no clue how to fix it, screw the tlc and stop the dumb fan art no one cares about it, FIX the game so much gone with it, its not funny, but you bring us this worthless content. But why fix it people will still play, and pay for it. Its sad Wildcard doesn't care about the players.

and your a toll

They're a toll? How terrible!

• Like 1

Still trying to log in since update. Multiple bug reports and about 30 other people with the same issue on crystal 1367 all timout connecting. We can't play stuff dying and not a single response from them. Modem resets isp checks game resets and xbox resets have all been done. 

Only thing left is to uninstall this game since everyone's stuff will decay before we get to log in yay

• Sad 1

I have definitely experienced the time out/connection loss message on my Xbox, my pc is fine but it takes 3-4x to finally get logged in.  I tried logging in on my Xbox last night and after a dozen times I put the controller down.  Just started in crystal isles crossplay so nothing in danger of dying yet but definitely see where many players are having similar issues.  

I like the shot of the castle that’s sweet!!!! The dragon and the brood is pretty cool, definitely needs some color lol.  

I’d be interested to know the eta of TLC 3, fear evolved and possibly transfers opening for crystal isles on console.  PLEASE do NOT enable transfers during an event, Wildcard.  That is a train wreck and a half waiting to happen.  Servers will be crashing ALL OVER THE PLACE on console if you did that.  Boosted rates+ Event +Transfers enabled = cluster **** from hell, and many players unable to play and a lot of upset people. 

Looking forward to what’s i store for this end of the year season, god knows we haven’t had much else to look forward to in 2020!  Keep up the good work WC!

Love the Art. Beautiful Images. 

Wish we had more to the crunch though. Not necessarily dates or even sneak peaks but perhaps a look into discussions and suggestions? Pick one or two that have risen in popularity and talk about them? It doesn't have to be definite work towards any issues - but a discussion piece based on the player comments on the posts. 

There were for a few weeks and it was fun reading about them. Sort of like a "Spotlight on this Suggestion" or something. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, SapphireSam7 said:

Love the Art. Beautiful Images. 

Wish we had more to the crunch though. Not necessarily dates or even sneak peaks but perhaps a look into discussions and suggestions? Pick one or two that have risen in popularity and talk about them? It doesn't have to be definite work towards any issues - but a discussion piece based on the player comments on the posts. 

There were for a few weeks and it was fun reading about them. Sort of like a "Spotlight on this Suggestion" or something. 

love this idea, good idea, when I saw "and more" I was expecting SOMETHING.

Edited by Dinobros2000
  • Like 1

So when are the tek skiffs changing  we put all this time and effort  in to building a base hours spent taming/breading then some tribe  comes over and  wipes you with 0 effort  with a skiff that can hold  any soaking  tame and drains your turrets  with ez it's the most pointless  time on ark trying to play  on a severe with out one on now it's like finding an ovis  in a haystack get skiff  drin  any turret tower moves faster then every flyer picks people  with 0 effort  cant shoot a rocket at it when its soo fast  and has metal  building  on it cant destroy it with tak rail guns range  it litterly  cost nothing to build   ark is the most broken  it's ever been  massive tear gap pay to win bs  its ether  be a beach Bob for the rest of time or pay a tribe to run you through  gen one boss  with out getting ripped off and build your on skiff gg devs  waste of time  

On 10/3/2020 at 5:23 AM, Krus said:

Please include x2 on a permanent basis, I'm sure many players are waiting for this.

ummm they already did....

On 10/3/2020 at 7:03 AM, DodoKing1 said:

Still waiting for wildcard to add the teather Options on console so you can make the teather longer😡

cant, xbox and s4 wolnt let them because they dont want their consoles to seam low quality when lag happens with a higher tether

On 10/3/2020 at 9:15 AM, Qwertymine said:

Used to be a thing on console, but it caused lots of crashes and data loss. Not worth being able to go 100 more meters away from your host. 

^^^ thx