Is GM Chival even working?

Panchorc

The 14th of August I submitted a request to restore some Managarmrs that had bugged after taming (REQUEST #1688934), after a couple of interactions with GM Chival spanning 11 days, he sent me a link to set an appointment with him (even though the text he copied/pasted stated that for dino restorations it wasn't necessary). I set the appointment to the earliest time he had an opening, which was today at 10 am my time. After logging in and waiting for him for 5 hours now, I haven't received any communication from him, so I assume it's a lost cause now. 

I also opened up another request (REQUEST #1717200) on september 10th to restore some dinos after dying and being unable to recover my belongings due the backpack being invisible/meshed below the ground, after a few days of back and forth communications, he requested my approval for the restoration of the dinos and, after that, he was going to send me the link for the appointment to be made. Since I had the request with him today, I asked if both issues could be knocked out the same day and it's been 18 days since his last reply. 

I read on the forums that others are having the same issues with him regarding character restorations and he's made quite a name for himself in our server for not being helpful. I don't know why he insists on having appointments made for dino deliveries since he pointed out in his own communication to me that it was possible to drop them off without an appointment (My guess is he copied/pasted it without reading it first, but who knows). 

Having to wait 2 months for a restoration is bad, but I thought it was because they have a lot of work, but 18 days to even get a reply is excessive. Thanks for reading thus far and best of luck, survivors. 

Chival.png

Archived