Looking for Written list of enforcements/punishments for breaking CoC?

Sacred Demon

Does anyone have a link or anything written that states what the enforcements are? The only detailed terms I have seen are in replies from GM's so as far as I can tell they can choose to do whatever they like or see fit as there are not rules or guidelines for what they do in each situation.  If you have had issues before and found this information somewhere I would appreciate a link to it! Thanks for your time. 

(Trying to resolve a tribe issue caused by a ex-tribe leader )

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, Sacred Demon said:

Does anyone have a link or anything written that states what the enforcements are? The only detailed terms I have seen are in replies from GM's so as far as I can tell they can choose to do whatever they like or see fit as there are not rules or guidelines for what they do in each situation.  If you have had issues before and found this information somewhere I would appreciate a link to it! Thanks for your time. 

(Trying to resolve a tribe issue caused by a ex-tribe leader )

If you have have an issue with an enforcement action, you should open a support ticket: https://support.survivetheark.com/

• Volunteer Moderator
9 minutes ago, invision said:

they wont resolve tribe issues, so basically tribe leaders can lie, cheat, and steal from their own members with no action even if you have overwhelming proof.

Non of those are against the CoC.

The actions take by the Enforcement Team are not listed anywhere. It's at their discretion.

Archived