Support ain`t "supporting"?

MrJoeOrange

Hello, fellow survivors. 
I've recently encountered a problem. After defeating beta gorilla I haven't teleported back to Obelisk and remained stuck inside the arena. In order to continue playing (I had baby timers set up) I had to jump in the arena hole to respawn, I've lost all the things I had with me, including my favourite lvl3 Chibi-therizino.

I've submitted a support ticket, but GM said they can't help due to "internal policy" and simply kept closing my ticket over and over. 

Can't understand what is wrong with giving back lost items to a player that suffered from a bug? I wasn't cheating or trying to exploit anything in this game. So what's the purpose of support in  this game? To simply close all the tickets and answer using pre-made scripts?

Unfortunately losing items, dinos etc is part of the game. I recently lost a full upload of cryoed tames while moving servers, all my top stat dinos I've had for years and support said "nothing we can do feel free to submit a bug report", how useless is that! More and more things wrong with this game. Even this morning my argy on follow vanished before my eyes (with it's inventory half full including some tek stuff) and 5 giga eggs "hatched" with nothing inside them.....

41 minutes ago, Yggdrassil said:

Unfortunately losing items, dinos etc is part of the game. I recently lost a full upload of cryoed tames while moving servers, all my top stat dinos I've had for years and support said "nothing we can do feel free to submit a bug report", how useless is that! More and more things wrong with this game. Even this morning my argy on follow vanished before my eyes (with it's inventory half full including some tek stuff) and 5 giga eggs "hatched" with nothing inside them.....

I feel sorry for your losses mate. 
By the way, were gigas of lvl 450+? 
If so, games deleted the babies straight away. I mate some of my bossfight-therizinos (lvl 369) with other colourful theriz just to add some colours into bossfight breed line. Some babies are born 450+ and they simply don't appear.

Archived