MrMaddSkillz#4500

MrMaddSkillz

I have 100d16h3m on Xbox and counting im a dedicated grinder and experienced builder, I tame and raise aswell and pvp decent nothing to go bragging about. What I lack in pvp battles i make up for in loyalty and integrity 💯..... Im looking to join a tribe of adults not kids im 32 and have no patience for theft and disrespect 💯.....  I do have a hard center boss fight on my lvl 99 soon to be 100 survivor  all  on .......... !!!Official Tribes!!!.......... Thanks For Reading Dm me if you have a spot for me 

Just now, MrMaddSkillz said:

I have 100d16h3m on Xbox and counting im a dedicated grinder and experienced builder, I tame and raise aswell and pvp decent nothing to go bragging about. What I lack in pvp battles i make up for in loyalty and integrity 💯..... Im looking to join a tribe of adults not kids im 32 and have no patience for theft and disrespect 💯.....  I do have a hard center boss fight on my lvl 99 soon to be 100 survivor  all  on .......... !!!Official Tribes!!!.......... Thanks For Reading Dm me if you have a spot for me 

MrMaddSkillz#4500

Archived