T-30, Fear Evolved?

ARKinadium

20 hours ago, ARKinadium said:

There are only two known cures in existence for COVID-19; Cowbell, and a Fear Evolved Event.

Can we count on WC to bring it this year? 😉

In the ARK event timeline this is literally the best time to play. Fear Evolved->Turkey Trials->Raptor Claus

You missed the Charity event in there too. A one day event that can result in huge rates. Usually ends up with us having boosted rates (lower than event but still boosted more than normal) for rest of weekend afterwards plus it supports a great cause. 

Yeah the ExtraLife event. The rates are nromally based on the amounts people give and if they hit the goals. Since they stream an entire day they should open a big segment for Q&A ahead of time. I would love to see some under the curtains on how ARK code works when it comes to mating/breeding/mutations and a lot of the other stuff people have figured out on their own but hasn't been officially validated yet.

1 hour ago, ARKinadium said:

Yeah the ExtraLife event. The rates are nromally based on the amounts people give and if they hit the goals. Since they stream an entire day they should open a big segment for Q&A ahead of time. I would love to see some under the curtains on how ARK code works when it comes to mating/breeding/mutations and a lot of the other stuff people have figured out on their own but hasn't been officially validated yet.

They found the information in the dev kits that are released. I believe they are free to download but am not sure where to find them. Modders use them for stuff like the dino expansion mod, S+, Dododex, etc. 

Archived