16 Hours Enduring Aimbot

Mokachiino

I'm a little curious as to why I have been literally been getting my helmet shot off for 16 hours straight but this issue needs to be investigated further and the tickets are auto closed because of multiple entries? Yes there is multiple entries because it has been over 16 hours of aimbotting from a person in their main tribe that is preventing us from raiding them. This raid has been going on at least a week and we are all mentally tired and exhausted. Nonetheless this is on small tribes, we don't have a tribe full of hundreds of people like the main officials. This isn't a rage ticket this is a plead because this is getting ridiculous that people can aimbot blatantly within their main tribe without any reprimanding. It's like yeah we can aimbot no problem to prevent these people from raiding us, they just don't care - but I don't understand how it needs to be investigated for hours on end while we are continually getting insta killed basically, and this is acceptable? It's on Server 23 Center Big Ice Water on Small Tribes we are raiding the "small" side of ice cave if anyone cares to take a look. I would just stick with submitting tickets if it actually made an impact on this matter getting resolved. 

Archived