Overseer - Biggest Disappointment

Pali

36 minutes ago, Pali said:

the fight was easy and I defeated him easily but it was boring and just took long, also no loot and 4 tames did NOT teleported back and are lost forever

Question on this part, did you move the dinos into the big teleport circle after the fight where the overseer first appeared in the back? Cause I suspect that has something to do with people not having dinos teleported back and items not coming with them.

5 minutes ago, Piffguru said:

Question on this part, did you move the dinos into the big teleport circle after the fight where the overseer first appeared in the back? Cause I suspect that has something to do with people not having dinos teleported back and items not coming with them.

I had all on follow and went into the circle and I THINK all dinos were inside

Now that you ask ...

But the teleport wall appeared seconds after the defeat message that now I am not 100% sure that all dinos were really inside ... there was no countdown or anything else which indicated the teleportation starting time ... I wonder if the teleportation also starts if nothing is inside the circle LOL

8 minutes ago, Pali said:

I had all on follow and went into the circle and I THINK all dinos were inside

Now that you ask ...

But the teleport wall appeared seconds after the defeat message that now I am not 100% sure that all dinos were really inside ... there was no countdown or anything else which indicated the teleportation starting time ... I wonder if the teleportation also starts if nothing is inside the circle LOL

Yea I am not sure either, but I have heard of people saying you have to go into that circle or you will spawn naked after the fight so thought maybe if the dinos werent in it the same thing could happen. Then again if you are talking on singleplayer then many things are not the same as they should be so who knows lol

I haven't done the overseer on single player - not sure that I will.   

But I have done it three times on official PvE using different loadouts, strategies and number of teammates and I found it pretty entertaining.  I am not a huge fan of the boss-fight concept nor the future sci-fi elements of ark, but I had a good time regardless.

Archived