Skiff decay....

LSMCtv

Am I the only one who thinks the decay timer on the skiff is stupid. You can’t cryo it, it’s a tek structure yet it decays after 7 days. I wasn’t able to get on for over a week due to lines, and because of that, I couldn’t reset Timers. I lost a few bits which I’m ok with but seriously peed that the skiff auto decays like a tame. This is on an where getting 160 element isn’t ty easiest of things to do. 

• 8 months later...
1 hour ago, awildnoobsy said:

Should have made a skiff on extinction

It's a great place to make one, but you can't take it across maps. It does have some use there, but it's far better used in other places, such as pairing it with with a Magmasaur in spots where you can gather lots of metal. The desert on Ragnarok (where it's far more work to make one) comes to mind.

• 7 months later...

I agree with you too. it is unfair in so many ways. You can't cryo it, you can't upload it, and you don't get a chance to take even 7 days break from ARK. I would be ok with other restrictions but I would request that they should extend the decay timer to at least 16 days like metal structures at least.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2020 at 9:36 AM, LSMCtv said:

Am I the only one who thinks the decay timer on the skiff is stupid. You can’t cryo it, it’s a tek structure yet it decays after 7 days. I wasn’t able to get on for over a week due to lines, and because of that, I couldn’t reset Timers. I lost a few bits which I’m ok with but seriously peed that the skiff auto decays like a tame. This is on an where getting 160 element isn’t ty easiest of things to do. 

I agree with you there for sure.  Skiffs should truly last longer than 7 days and treated like a regular Dino.  I mean, it is part of the Tek tree and have to kill a boss to unlock it.  We have lost several now.  Sure, we should be remembering to refresh, but sometimes RL happens.  I wish they would change the timers on these like others have stated, from metal to Tek timers.

• 3 months later...

Archived