Creature command idea...

VicandDez

Suggestion

So... you’re riding along on your level 430 argy, harvesting meat, minding your own business, and come across an amazingly colored, level 50 giga whom you obviously can’t pass up taming.. and you just so happen to have a saddle for it in your inventory (because, let’s face it, you were anxiously awaiting the day a giga crossed your path)..

Fast forward a short while and you are now the proud owner of said giga. And you want to get some double XP in but don’t want your Argy just floating around while you and your giga are getting to know each other (AKA wreaking havoc on every living thing in sight)...
Perhaps, it would be beneficial to go into Argy’s command Options and select the flier’s “Fly Home” Command. Maybe, it’s also a set whistle command for fliers like the “land flier” option.  Selecting this command gives your flier an order to fly straight to the survivors sleeping bag (or even feeding trough) back at home. I suggest fliers only since there is much less danger in the sky than there would be, for example, an eques to trot half way across the ark through possible sarco-filled swamps or raptor-Infested plains.

Upon your return home with your new addition (who leveled up 5 or 6 more times just on this one trip), you find your argy parked adjacent your sleeping bag (or trough) and ready for your next adventure!

Just our two cents,

-VicandDez 

6 replies to this server topic

I just started on a pve server a few weeks ago, I’m a level 52, I could’ve used this command (or a cryopod) around level 20... I still haven’t seen one piece of tek or shard of element or cryopod around (unless it’s owned by someone else,obvi.) maybe, if not in a fliers personal command, maybe the devs can add it into the cheat codes on console? I like the idea of telling my tame to get home. Like a pet who got out of the yard kinda lol.

• Volunteer Moderator
10 minutes ago, VicandDez said:

I just started on a pve server a few weeks ago, I’m a level 52, I could’ve used this command (or a cryopod) around level 20... I still haven’t seen one piece of tek or shard of element or cryopod around (unless it’s owned by someone else,obvi.) maybe, if not in a fliers personal command, maybe the devs can add it into the cheat codes on console? I like the idea of telling my tame to get home. Like a pet who got out of the yard kinda lol.

A go-home options is very unlikely to happens for various reasons (pathing and stasis come to mind). Cryopod is probably your best bet, which you can learn at level 50 if I'm not mistaken and can craft into any obelisks/loot crates on any map.

Archived