Are we the homo deus?

JW0405

6 hours ago, JW0405 said:

So in the tek cave it says homo sapians are extinct but homo deus are endangered. Does this mean we are homo deus? I mean it’s obvious we are heavily genetically modified.

You can ascend to the homo deus after Extinction. So while not technically it, you have the ability to get there.

Homo Deus is the godlike ascended creature, LIke Helena is now. 

When they said homo sapiens is extinct, it's not really true, since there are Humans in the ark zoos. But, for the most part, they are gone in their natural habitats prior to the arks coming back down. The survivors are basically vat grown humans, iirc. 

On 9/28/2020 at 3:33 AM, Zeldei said:

Homo Deus is the godlike ascended creature, LIke Helena is now. 

When they said homo sapiens is extinct, it's not really true, since there are Humans in the ark zoos. But, for the most part, they are gone in their natural habitats prior to the arks coming back down. The survivors are basically vat grown humans, iirc. 

That’s very confusing as to why they said that then. Maybe we aren’t homo dues but a different species of human that was Made via labs. I mean we have a lot a if differences to a normal human 

8 hours ago, Castlerock said:

Homo sapiens are extinct on earth, thats what it says in the tek cave. The survivors on arks are homo sapiens created by the labs in ark.

It never does specify if that’s just in earth or includes the arks I guess that’s just another ark plot hole. Like how the titans were created also isn’t clear.

24 minutes ago, JW0405 said:

It never does specify if that’s just in earth or includes the arks I guess that’s just another ark plot hole. Like how the titans were created also isn’t clear.

I love the story with all my heart, but the whole thing is a plot hole. Why on Earth would humans with ridiculously advanced technology actually use every bit of it on an overcomplicated plan rather than just moving to Mars?

Archived