How to Import Non-Dedicated Server to ASM?

HDinis09

5 hours ago, SylenThunder said:

I just set up the server with SteamCMD, and copied my SP files over to it. Then I fired up ASM and selected my previously created install folder for the "Installation location". It pulled the game settings in, and I just had to set up the Administration section.

Thank you for your reply, since ark has so many files im not sure which ones im supposed to copy to ASM. Could you show me the directory/files you copied?

You just copy the save data. Google "Ark Save data location", and you would get the answer in 5 seconds.

In my case it's D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\ARK\ShooterGame\Saved.Your location can vary depending on your install. After copying rename the folder "SavedArksLocal" to "SavedArks". (Because it's a server, and not local MP)

Google is your friend. If you can read and comprehend English, or are able to just watch a video, the answers are abundant.

How to move single player Ark to server

On 9/28/2020 at 11:50 PM, SylenThunder said:

You just copy the save data. Google "Ark Save data location", and you would get the answer in 5 seconds.

In my case it's D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\ARK\ShooterGame\Saved.Your location can vary depending on your install. After copying rename the folder "SavedArksLocal" to "SavedArks". (Because it's a server, and not local MP)

Google is your friend. If you can read and comprehend English, or are able to just watch a video, the answers are abundant.

How to move single player Ark to server

Yes i know where mine is located, the question was which files i needed to copy to the server :)

It has worked perfectly tho. Thanks

Archived