Scorched earth abandoned

JW0405

• 2 weeks later...

Abandoned?  Well, I play on both Island and SE.  My island server is unplayable most of the time because of lag and disconnect issues.  So I started a character on SE PVE official about 3 weeks ago.  I have experienced 2 disconnects in that time and almost no lag.  There are typically 3-7 people on the server whenever I play and if you want to call that abandoned, then okay.  I will call it bliss and an enjoyable experience, no matter how many times I die to terror birds and thirst.

On 10/2/2020 at 4:41 AM, Zeldei said:

Scorched Earth is still a fun, challenging map to deal with. And the boss is fairly easy, so decent element farm if you don't got Extinction/Genesis. Nice open spaces for PVE bases. There is no cutscene ya, but the zone still has an interesting story. 

that would be true if manticore would land properly ive lost 3 teams in about 50 runs 

• 6 months later...
On 10/2/2020 at 10:41 AM, Zeldei said:

Scorched Earth is still a fun, challenging map to deal with. And the boss is fairly easy, so decent element farm if you don't got Extinction/Genesis. Nice open spaces for PVE bases. There is no cutscene ya, but the zone still has an interesting story. 

100% agree that this is by far the easiest boss to farm element, and get a good amount too for alpha.

Truly is sad that they decided to consider SE a finished map, as so many ruins make you believe that they could add a ideal backstory to the lore

On 2/22/2021 at 2:04 AM, Randy12 said:

that would be true if manticore would land properly ive lost 3 teams in about 50 runs 

I would recommend using rexes and 1 yuty. Just keep moving your dinos around (unfortunately dino following controls pretty bad), the manticore will land eventually. This has worked for me without fail everytime and the rexes can kill the rock elementals too, but often I kill manticore just after they spawn, so can ignore.

• 2 months later...

Archived