ActiveEvent unofficial servers

legendofgow

It is not "down", it's not broken. It has been removed by WC. In a tweet by one of their employees it was stated that the Events system by which private servers can have the official events was removed in order to save on the load of the game. It probably won't come back. You'll still see event dinos as they are downloaded with the event updates. But as for the multiplier values, you'll need to adjust them on your server accordingly.

This is what the tweet said:

So, by stripping the ActiveEvent system from the game, we were able to reduce the overhead, which gives us more wiggle room for future content, as well as how stable the game is for people playing around larger bases/maps.

So, there you have it. WC removed the Active Event system in order to improve game performance. It is no good complaining to Nitrado about it; it is beyond their control.

Is what is written above really true?

I really really HATE WC for this poopty communicate formula, i cant find any info about it, really shame to them, many people who buy servers thinks that this system works......well F then if this is true,

In a tweet by one of their employees

Like DILO, really? now i need to find every employee who wc paying to check they private twitter accout to find this info? bullpoop

do we have list of all this people who speak on private accounts? 

• 3 months later...

Necro'ed I guess:  What would really be nice is for them to put ActiveEvent back in, our group were considering a Christmas all year round map and decorating the entire map with christmas trees and what nots, however now that's not a possibility.  Very disappointed we can't switch holiday events and have fun with them honestly.  This is unofficial ya know, and we paid for the game, and pay to host the servers, seems like a small thing to ask to be able to control which events we want to load up and goof around with.

Archived