Tek Hemet not unlimited oxygen ?

ItWasntMe

Needs element and also if you logged off wearing it, reequip it. There was a bug a few months back that made the tek suit not apply its buffs if you logged off with it on. Found that out heading into the radiation on Ab, lol.

It's probably longer to be honest. I remember dcing in the water on Gen wearing a tek suit and I drowned by the time I got back in (tek suit didn't work and natural laza chowder buff you get in Gen ocean didn't work.)

56 minutes ago, ItWasntMe said:

enabled buff and transferred server but needed more element ? prob is you cant transfer element can you

Nope cant transfer element. If you are transferring to a server you arent setup on and you just need your tek activated then bring a couple thousand element dust cause you can transfer that and craft it to element if you have the engram learned from extinction.

On 9/28/2020 at 3:31 PM, Piffguru said:

Nope cant transfer element. If you are transferring to a server you arent setup on and you just need your tek activated then bring a couple thousand element dust cause you can transfer that and craft it to element if you have the engram learned from extinction.

Thx m8 never thought of that

Archived