Argentavis Is stuck help?

Kjarkas

Try to make it follow you to a zone in which its body is slighly outside of the terrain and try to cryo it. Or try to to put it on follow of another dino close and render out/in the zone maybe it eventually gets freed.

Also being near a beaver pond, are you sure it is inside the terrain and not in the top entrance of the center underworld? There are some beaver spawns close to it if I remember well.

Take a saddled tame to the location, mount and use a spyglass (to long distance wistle follow to the tame) then leave the render.  Sometimes when the dinos not rendered it will move through objects to reach the follow target.  It's a glitchy way to fix a glitch.  Mesh protection is also possibly going to delete the tame if it feels like it.  We've also  used a Karakinos to get dinos out from being glitched under the mesh.

15 minutes ago, Kjarkas said:

The DEVs decided it was time for a patch  and took them 15 minutes to come back and the bird levl 350  is gone! 

I was almost done gathering all the material to build something that took me 4 days to get all inside that bird LOST this is unbeliebable

THANK YOU  WILDCARD!

I wouldnt hold out a lot of hope but you might go check 50,50 sometimes stuff gets ported there for no reason. This may apply only for theisle I am not sure.

Archived