leveling up after lvl 100

SuhaCro

Killing alpha dinos, or grinding stone in the industrial grinder give okay amounts. Once you defeat rockwell you unlock the tek sleeping pod, laying in it gives you xp even while offline. You can get a level every day but it slows once you get to around level 130. 

At that point doing the orbital drops on extinction is the only semi fast way. Purple drops will basically provide several level 300 alpha rexes. You should always drink broth of enlightenment and trigger explorer notes if you have one available.

If you have access to a op shotgun and decent melee giga I advise killing titanosaurs for xp. First gather 2x or 4x xp notes, then craft broth of enlightenments. Then go find a titanosaur and bring its health down with the giga so it's really bloody. Once its hp is low cryo giga and start wailing at it with the shotgun. If you have access to tek suit or griffin this will help a lot. Once in the air and blasting him it will eventually die and you should recieve 328,440 xp. The reason you kill with shotgun is because if you were to kill it with your giga the xp would be halfed as half would go to your dino and the other half to you. This method also applies to high level alphas and can even be improved upon if you happen to also eat a golden duck egg or toilet xp buff before kill.

Im not sure of total exp he earned, but I had a tribe mate start a fresh account and we hit the swamp cave after letting him bust open a couple notes and injected the broth just as we entered the cave.....yeah, the exp might have been halfed cause he was on a frog, but in less than 20 minutes, he was over lvl70

55 minutes ago, sjskdjkfa said:

You mean fertilized right? One time I hatched a couple dozen giga babies and just murdered them with my pike, got tons of xp... think it took me from like lvl 101 to lvl 102 or something.

Yes sir.

They should all hatch around 350. If I combine with other xp buffs and wait for it to be 7 or 8x xp, I should get some good levels. 

• 9 months later...

After lvl 100?! And already out of ideas?
Try lvling after 130, thats when it starts to becomes a real pain.
Just play more. Do the Purple drops during events and pop giga lvl 400+ to kill them and get the xp.

With the baby giga killing, you can easily time a mass XP boost on it real good:
Take a soup, note, and a toilet visit, during a good event = Massive XP

If I'm right, 10 lvl 400 Giga babies, will give you, with all of those boosts during a 2x event: 2.611.056 XP
THATS MORE THAN THE TOTAL XP YOU NEED TO GET LVL 100 !!!

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/24/2021 at 12:07 PM, SunsetErosion said:

After lvl 100?! And already out of ideas?
Try lvling after 130, thats when it starts to becomes a real pain.
Just play more. Do the Purple drops during events and pop giga lvl 400+ to kill them and get the xp.

With the baby giga killing, you can easily time a mass XP boost on it real good:
Take a soup, note, and a toilet visit, during a good event = Massive XP

If I'm right, 10 lvl 400 Giga babies, will give you, with all of those boosts during a 2x event: 2.611.056 XP
THATS MORE THAN THE TOTAL XP YOU NEED TO GET LVL 100 !!!

Hello good sir. I came here from a Google search, and your comment makes it seem like it is easy to find those OP giga eggs around. Am I missing something ? Are we talking official ? 

On 8/19/2021 at 6:10 AM, BlueFlow said:

Hello good sir. I came here from a Google search, and your comment makes it seem like it is easy to find those OP giga eggs around. Am I missing something ? Are we talking official ? 

Well you dont just find giga eggs laying around, what he is saying is that he already has high level mutated gigas, which most people have on pve official and you just keep breeding them and collecting and saving the eggs for a mass hatching.

I was excited to try stocking up on incubated fert giga eggs for some future event, using the new egg hatchy thing, but it seems you put the eggs in and they don't come back out unless u are making the baby, and even worse it's not refrigerated. Maybe I'll try to get a fridge full of eggs that have been mostly incubated, throw em in the thingy when the event comes around, etc.

23 hours ago, BlueFlow said:

Yeah, what the other guy says...
I think there might be a pvp - pve difference. I play on pve, its really not hard to get a decent OP Giga egg.
Most people on PvE would sell them for like 10k Ignots really, or even less. Some people even have Free Breedable Gigas. (A male High lvl Giga on Mating Enabled)
If you are on PvE, just ask around...

PvP is another story...
But asking around on the right servers might get you one also, but I see the struggle to get one and KEEP one is a lot higher ofcourse.

Personally, to level past 100, and to level a chibi, I go to Ragnarok and, using an appropriate water tame, keep doing a circle in the Tuso trench, killing all I see, and bee-lining for Alpha's. In the night I go to the surface, wait for day, and respawns, then rinse and repeat. Whatever strategy you use, good luck with it .. :)

Archived