Rock drakes

Griz161109

Val had a drake pit but it got cut for the official release of the map because wildcard didn’t want to give too much value in a free map, and Crystal isles you can literally SEE the nest area and the dip ins in the wall where nests are suppose to be but for the same reason as Val, they cut drakes out of the official map release.

On 9/28/2020 at 6:24 AM, Qwertymine said:

It is weird that neither Valguero or Crystal Isles have Rock Drakes. Hell, Crystal Isles got the Griffin, Ragnarok's staple creature, why doesn't it have Drakes?

Ragnarok is a FLC, just as Crystal Isles. It`s ok to put a FLC creature into other FLC map. 

But rock drakes belong to AB, and AB is a DLC. 

Got the logic, my friend?

6 hours ago, MrJoeOrange said:

But rock drakes belong to AB, and AB is a DLC. 

The same could be said about Wyverns, or literally all Scorched Earth creatures except the Phoenix and over half of Aberration's creatures. And yet those are on other maps aside from Scorched and Aberration. Also consider that CI got the Tropeognathus. Should the Tropeo now go to Ragnarok seeing as how CI got the Griffin? It is a FLC creature after all. 

• 2 weeks later...

Ragnarok kinda messed up by adding so many Scorched Earth creatures, which devalued the DLC and that's what Wildcard avoided with Val and CI. The reason why CI has the griffin is because it was released after Ragnarok which meant that it had a wider range of dinos to choose from to spawn in the map. Adding the Tropeo to Ragnarok would be stupid as the map has already come out and is a few years old now. It doesn't need a major addition like adding a creature. 

Archived