Steam Ark vs. Epic Ark?

wizdawizard66

10 minutes ago, Dinobros2000 said:

They can both play with each other. EGS has less customization and no mods, get steam, however, if you’re like weekly free games, consider also getting EGS, as when they release games, they often make them free for a week or so.

I'm probably gonna get EGS for Fortnite, but I will get steam ARK. Also, what are some mods you would recommend that aren't to heavy?

19 minutes ago, wizdawizard66 said:

I'm probably gonna get EGS for Fortnite, but I will get steam ARK. Also, what are some mods you would recommend that aren't to heavy?

Ah yes, Randomly Colored Dinos, Upgrade station, CKFR(castles keeps forts remastered) ummm I’ll send you a PM with links and stuff if that’s ok.

11 minutes ago, Dinobros2000 said:

Ah yes, Randomly Colored Dinos, Upgrade station, CKFR(castles keeps forts remastered) ummm I’ll send you a PM with links and stuff if that’s ok.

I think that im gonna get S+, Platforms+, the stack mod, and Ark Additions. Randomly colored dinos will take the fun out of mutating. 

1 hour ago, wizdawizard66 said:

Ill go with upgrade station. Im pretty new to mods, so I guess I'll just choose one. 

ok, oh and be carefull with stack mods(and most are like you wand stacks of 10k berries 1k metals and 19k stone, RIGHT?), some are... poorly desinged, they dont craft or cook, or they cant be removed, or f you remove them or the game updates you will lose all your items.

16 minutes ago, GP said:

I'd go with SS (Super Structures) because S+ was abandoned and made open source so go with SS (which uses the same code) as that is still being developed.

coolio, did not know that

• Volunteer Moderator
13 minutes ago, wizdawizard66 said:

Does it have all the same features? And does it also have its own platforms + thing?

I don't think it has Platforms Plus included in it, but it has everything S+ has and more.

S+ now incorporates Platforms Plus too but the issue with S+ is as it is abandoned, anything that goes wrong due to ARK updates is unlikely to get fixed.

22 minutes ago, wizdawizard66 said:

Does it have all the same features? And does it also have its own platforms + thing?

Then newest S+ integrated platform plus, but new versions. So starting fresh the updated version is fine. With existing platforms plus, not so much.

SS isn't the only alternative S+ since the code was made open source. The is also N+ and N+ 2.0 (nominal structures).

4 minutes ago, Dinobros2000 said:

uhh I’d say middle class graphics card, so yes it’s good. check and make sure you meet the power requirements and stuffs tho 

Don't worry. I have 8 core intel i7 10th gen 10700, 16GB ram, and the graphics card I told you about. I think that it fits the bill. 

Archived