Melee effective limit?

Tallinlen

4 hours ago, Tallinlen said:

is there an effective limit on donos?  Is there a point where going higher won't do more damage or there is no point too?  I just got some rexs that are born with 1.2k melee and was wondering if I should level that stat anymore.

Yes, level it more.

I run around with an 80k hp, 2900 melee Rex. You can see a difference.

You could also turn on your damage numbers and spawn in op dino's on single player to see a difference for yourself.

This subject is controversial, it depends a lot on your objective and your taste. But I will try to be as clear as possible. In my case I like practical arena rex. limit of points on an attribute is 255. Translating for those who have not entered the world of mutations and being specific to rex this is equivalent to 1619.4 of mele being born. As much mele implies having little life, it needs a good saddle to be useful in all arenas. I believe the ideal rex point is 184 points in hp (41580) with 190 points in mele (1243) values being born. (lvl 375) With 100% printing it is 49,846 hp 1490 mele, rising only mele it is possible to reach 3389 final mele. Anyway, all you need is a saddle to sit on rex and the rest don't need a saddle.

1 hour ago, Orfew said:

This subject is controversial, it depends a lot on your objective and your taste. But I will try to be as clear as possible. In my case I like practical arena rex. limit of points on an attribute is 255. Translating for those who have not entered the world of mutations and being specific to rex this is equivalent to 1619.4 of mele being born. As much mele implies having little life, it needs a good saddle to be useful in all arenas. I believe the ideal rex point is 184 points in hp (41580) with 190 points in mele (1243) values being born. (lvl 375) With 100% printing it is 49,846 hp 1490 mele, rising only mele it is possible to reach 3389 final mele. Anyway, all you need is a saddle to sit on rex and the rest don't need a saddle.

2 stronk 4 me.

there is no optimal rex, i made a graph of the 4 rex i mutated on official and 60 level ups.
3 rex are base level 377 and the blue line rex is level 383.
if you desire up until 90k hp on a rex, then 1619md 27940hp is simply the best choice but on genesis you want more then 90k hp and in pvp even more.

2cj1ddo.png

Archived