troll support Troll Support Request

Zmetal

I am here to request a Wildcard GM to please review the troll on my server. The server is Crystal Isles 854. I will not post the players name here of course, lest I break forum rules. But a quick review of the daily chat logs would reveal the troll fairly quickly as there is only 1 there to my knowledge. This player attacks pretty much anyone that doesn't live up to the perfect way that this player plays Ark, and sometimes just anyone that dares use the public chat. It's just so depressing and anxiety inducing. It's honestly it's driving good people off the server, simply because they do not want to play with such a toxic player. I would be happy to discuss the matter further with any developer or GM as I would like to see some form of action against this player as not only is the CoC being trampled, general decency ignored, in some places this type of online harassment is not legal. I emplore you to help keep the servers clean of these toxic types of players. I myself have been targeted several times as well as my tribemates, who have now left this server due to this toxicity. I have been collecting screenshots of these attacks and will be posting them to social media if nothing is done. I already tried to report this using the 'official' page for it, and guess what, it's broken and you can't. Please assist, I have lots of screenshots to share but the filesize here is so small I can't upload them for proof

Archived