Official PvP NoTek-NoTaming NEEDS LOVE!

Handiqwak

Suggestion

Hi Wildcard,

Big fan of your game talking here. :)

I only have 1 question: Did you guys forget about Official PVP-NoTek-NoTaming CrossArk7? 
(PS4)

It’s an amazing cluster/game mode!

I hate to say it, but it’s too unknown... and so it need players badly! Which is such a shame, because like I said it really is an amazing cluster! 

• • • •
I have a solution:

Add NoTek-NoTaming (and all other game modes) to the actual Game Modes List at the main menu. 
I know for sure it will be going to be a HIT! 

Greetings,

A loyal fan of Official NoTek-NoTaming

272937C7-8BA9-43AB-96EA-6B2F6E58E8EE.jpeg

• Answers 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

76 replies to this server topic

14 minutes ago, Handiqwak said:

Hi all!
There’s created an Official PvP NoTek-NoTaming Facebook Group! It would be awesome if this Group can get as many members as possible! (Another chance to make NoTame more known in the Ark Community) 
Feel free to join this group and invite other Ark players you know!

Together we can make this happen!💪

https://www.facebook.com/groups/210362203821641/?ref=share

Ooh yea! 🤩

im in!  awsome way to stay up to date, share awsome and fun moments and share/join upcoming events!  great idea!

18 hours ago, Brahm562 said:

Wildcard you help other servers but you spend no time helping ours. Why is this? Is this crossark going to be swept under the bus? right now we are a1 1x rate when it is advertised 2x rate. Where is the community managers? Does anyone working for ark even read this forums?

i think atleast the notaming comunity diserves just atleast a tiny but of attention the most 

Filled with awsome dedicated players     ark official servers  wich actualy get fulltime promotes by players itself   so many new exited people that love to try notaming        and also a gamemode wich if promoted by @StudioWildcarditself can save the loss of players when Rust console version comes out      

People are waiting for an survival game without taming dinosaurs   but slaying them    and Ark already has it   but almost seems  they dont want people to play     all those players will be gone to Rust instead of Ark Notaming    that would be a bad thing😟

3 hours ago, Drabsnarg said:

I jusr recently bought the game and really enjoyed it. I started off on No Tame and have been hooked since. So much so that I lost my character today and immedatly made a new one and started grinding again. Imagine my dismay when i bought all the expansions and i cant even play them on no tame! I would love to see other maps put in. Im sure it would help grow our small community. Heres to the best game mode in ark Official PvP NoTek-NoTaming CrossArk7!

20200903_020833.jpg

Yeaa its a shame   i also have all expensions    i wont complain not being able to have " all "  maps in NoTaming    but its kinda starting to piss me off  that we are always beeing ignored   not any post  any staff replying any word

And now crystal isles is out    another FREE map  wich they also wont bring out to us  and still beeing ignored    it almost starts to feel as a scam 

On 8/30/2020 at 3:08 PM, WeedyJuice said:

Official PVP NoTek-NoTaming CrossArk7 [PS4]

Dear Wildcard,

First of all, we LOVE your game!
We felt in love with Official PvP NoTek-NoTaming CrossArk7 on the PS4, three years ago and never stopped playing since. 
We are a small but very active community on Official PVP NoTek-NoTaming CrossArk7 on PS4
It makes us very sad that the NoTek-NoTaming cluster doesn't get the attention it deserves. This game mode is really great! 

We are sure that alot of (old) Ark players would love this gamemode too, if only they knew about it.

But thats the issue here. Its too unkown and also very hard to find if you don't know how to search for it. Barely anyone knows about the existence of NoTek-NoTaming which is such a shame as it is an amazing PvP cluster. 

After long time promoting NoTek-NoTaming servers on different platforms like YouTube, Twitter, Facebook & Instagram with some succes, the release of Crystal Isles is a big setback for us as a community on NoTek-NoTaming now, because this amazing cluster did NOT get this beautiful new map 'Crystal Isles' .

We as a community would like to see the following small changes: 
We would like to see that  Official PVP NoTek-NoTaming CrossArk7 on PS4 gets more advertised.

We have a small solution that would help out all other special servers too.

Add ALL of the different gamemodes to the main menu listed below under GAME MODES where they belong so people can easily find them!
(see picture below)

main.thumb.jpg.a46dba3ad8b86cfcdaa489e95c95caec.jpg

-  Small Tribes
- NoTek
- NoTek-NoTaming
- Hardcore
- Arkopalypse
- and more.

Add Crystal Isles to the cluster! We did not get any new map after Abberation! :(

Please dont forget about us!

Kind regards, 

17 hours ago, Brahm562 said:

Yes I agree. Put all maps (Including Center which is not on for some reason) on  notame EXCEPT Extinction. That has no business on notame.

Here is why extinction should be left off notame:

Hard to transfer out.

Too Many cracks to hide in up high.

corrupted drops cause mass lag to the server

There are no items of good use to unlock for notame

Please do not put Extinction on notame. Others may want it, but don't give in. They want it so they can hide in a tiny crack hole and not play for a month cause no one would find their stuff.

You don't need both EU and NA.. just 1 server for each map (EXCEPT Extinction)  is good enough for now

I agree with everything else. advertise it on the front page so people know about it.

Thanks.

F to this, I want to build on one of the towers. If they are not going to include all the maps then I say don't bother at all leave it the way it is, just cause this unskilled knob doesn't want a challenge doesn't mean the rest of us won't.

2 hours ago, D00DLEMAN149 said:

I just logged in today and I've noticed over the past couple days that the North American No Tame servers were disappearing from my Favorites list, now I don't have any of the North American Servers at all. Did these servers close down?

They are still here, might have to load in first? Or a bug i dunno haha

Official PVP NoTek-NoTaming CrossArk7 [PS4]

Dear Wildcard,

First of all, we LOVE your game!
We felt in love with Official PvP NoTek-NoTaming CrossArk7 on the PS4, three years ago and never stopped playing since. 
We are a small but very active community on Official PVP NoTek-NoTaming CrossArk7 on PS4
It makes us very sad that the NoTek-NoTaming cluster doesn't get the attention it deserves. This game mode is really great! 

We are sure that alot of (old) Ark players would love this gamemode too, if only they knew about it.

But thats the issue here. Its too unkown and also very hard to find if you don't know how to search for it. Barely anyone knows about the existence of NoTek-NoTaming which is such a shame as it is an amazing PvP cluster. 

After long time promoting NoTek-NoTaming servers on different platforms like YouTube, Twitter, Facebook & Instagram with some succes, the release of Crystal Isles is a big setback for us as a community on NoTek-NoTaming now, because this amazing cluster did NOT get this beautiful new map 'Crystal Isles' .

We as a community would like to see the following small changes: 
We would like to see that  Official PVP NoTek-NoTaming CrossArk7 on PS4 gets more advertised.

We have a small solution that would help out all other special servers too.

Add ALL of the different gamemodes to the main menu listed below under GAME MODES where they belong so people can easily find them!
(see picture below)

main.thumb.jpg.a46dba3ad8b86cfcdaa489e95c95caec.jpg

-  Small Tribes
- NoTek
- NoTek-NoTaming
- Hardcore
- Arkopalypse
- and more.

Add Crystal Isles to the cluster! We did not get any new map after Abberation! :(

Please dont forget about us!

Kind regards, 

WeedyJuice 
 weedy.thumb.jpg.f8ce82e82629f2026b8fa5855c95821d.jpg

I LOVE NO TAME !!! Been playing for 3 years, back when we were able to play on The Center. I think people would love the game mode, but nobody knows about it. Half the time, random noobs will join and not even know its a no tame server. Honestly, i think its how the game should be! Please give us some promotion! 

F991BDE3-29C0-4FF5-8537-DD54CC564CA9.jpeg

2 hours ago, Trilox said:

Yeaa its a shame   i also have all expensions    i wont complain not being able to have " all "  maps in NoTaming    but its kinda starting to piss me off  that we are always beeing ignored   not any post  any staff replying any word

And now crystal isles is out    another FREE map  wich they also wont bring out to us  and still beeing ignored    it almost starts to feel as a scam 

Id like to see genisis on no tame, there are a few cool gadgets i would love to have and crystal isles looks like it would be a fun challenge too. I just want to play and see more people on in all honesty though and ark can make that happen. So the balls in their court.

Ever since I tried this game mode I have not gone back to other game modes, it's just too amazing and challenging in its own way!

I could've not known about it if it weren't for the amazing Ark community that play on that game mode and advertise it for others to discover. 

It would be great if other Ark players knew about it and it were easier to find.?

It's definitely the game mode that got me hooked to Ark.

On 8/30/2020 at 10:37 AM, Handiqwak said:

It would be amazing if WildCard add NoTek-NoTaming to the actual Game Modes list at the main menu.

The cluster Official PvP NoTek-NoTaming CrossArk7 needs to be KNOWN! 

If NoTek-NoTaming would be added to the list, servers will be full in no time! ??

272937C7-8BA9-43AB-96EA-6B2F6E58E8EE.thumb.jpeg.af21f49509dc64df447f9ad12611a976.jpeg6CDE5760-EE39-4E48-AF80-086C451B3F70.thumb.jpeg.5583ecd495b3acd9a67f34fdbb8c91e1.jpeg

I agree! Server population woud raise drastically if people knew it was out here! 

Would be a shame if no tame servers would be forgotten  

The comunity is growing verry fast lately  people who come to try it out really enjoy it 

Its an unique way of playing ark 

Too bad we get skipped on all the awsome updates ?   we all payed just as mutch for the game as every other ark player,  why wouldnt we have the rights on a free map update? So unfair?

Keep NoTek-NoTaming growing! ?

PS_Messages_20200830_163758.jpg

PS_Messages_20200826_081802.jpg

Yes I agree. Put all maps (Including Center which is not on for some reason) on  notame EXCEPT Extinction. That has no business on notame.

Hard to transfer out.

Please do not put Extinction on notame. Others may want it, but don't give in. They want it so they can hide in a tiny crack hole and not play for a month cause no one would find their stuff.

You don't need both EU and NA.. just 1 server for each map (EXCEPT Extinction)  is good enough for now

I agree with everything else. advertise it on the front page so people know about it.

Thanks.

10 minutes ago, Brahm562 said:

Hard to transfer out.

Thanks.

Yeah as a side note, I requested this back in February but of course it went unnoticed. And if you NOTICE I did not include EXTINCTION. Please keep that map off notame please.

image.thumb.png.d52902a0d02d26c092ed27087b8275cb.png

Archived