Official PvP NoTek-NoTaming NEEDS LOVE!

Handiqwak

Suggestion

Hi Wildcard,

Big fan of your game talking here. :)

I only have 1 question: Did you guys forget about Official PVP-NoTek-NoTaming CrossArk7? 
(PS4)

It’s an amazing cluster/game mode!

I hate to say it, but it’s too unknown... and so it need players badly! Which is such a shame, because like I said it really is an amazing cluster! 

• • • •
I have a solution:

Add NoTek-NoTaming (and all other game modes) to the actual Game Modes List at the main menu. 
I know for sure it will be going to be a HIT! 

Greetings,

A loyal fan of Official NoTek-NoTaming

272937C7-8BA9-43AB-96EA-6B2F6E58E8EE.jpeg

• Answers 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

76 replies to this server topic

🔴  NoTek - NoTaming  🔴

The insanely good version of surviving in Ark 

A mode that might instantly run full again if it just got a simple promotion message from wildcard 

Old players will come back for it 

Alot of current players who are really exited about it is really existing

An it will bring alot of new players to your game 

This is a goldmine you guys are sitting on   a goldmine that just has to be reopened,      a revival that will beat Rust if it gets done in time before its release 

There is a big hoard of people waiting for that other game to release (2020) 

becouse everyone   even if its for a long or short amount of time    everyone wants to try or stay this such good of PvP and survivaling  people want to test themselves and other     

And you guys can give that to them instantly   a simple promote post will already get the ball roling  

and Ark gets another big run of exited people  growing the comunity and plenty enough ways to discover the game for everyone 

We really see potential in NoTaming it would be a great step for Wildcard             just the promotion will already do the trick   it would make us the happyest players to meet new people on there and help them out where needed,  player made events  world bosses    you guys have it all 

Show it to the world, And you wont be diseapointed   i really believe in it 💪

Greetz Trilox,

20200928_223506.jpg

20200928_223453.jpg

Time for wildcard to listen to players. 
my last very long message was deleted by the moderator for breaching their rules, fair enough I guess but I’m not writing all that again.

these maps used to be slot capped

please give everyone the option to play

put the option for no-taming on the loading screen so people can find the servers and add in new maps.

If the unofficial servers can do it I’m sure you guys can as well.

you guys created this version, so the very least you can do is to support us as well do you.

12 hours ago, Handiqwak said:

Dear Wildcard,

A big fan of your game talking here!

I only have 1 question/request tho...

I’ve been playing Official PvP NoTek-NoTaming CrossArk7 on PS4 for a few years now and also promoting this amazing cluster on social media like Facebook and YouTube. And I’ve noticed this awesome cluster is way too unknown and also very hard to find if you don’t know how to search for it... and so we need players badly. 
Which is such a shame because like I said it’s an amazing pvp cluster and I know for sure a lot of (old) Ark-players would LOVE this game mode.

Soooo I’m getting to the point of this message:

!!! Please add NoTek-NoTaming (and all other special servers/modes) to the Game Modes list at the main menu. !!!

(see picture below)

Official PvP NoTek-NoTaming CrossArk7 needs the attention/promotion it absolutely deserves! 

Big thanks for reading this, even bigger thanks if you can make this small solution happen. ❤️

Kind regards,

Handiqwak,

A loyal fan272937C7-8BA9-43AB-96EA-6B2F6E58E8EE.thumb.jpeg.af21f49509dc64df447f9ad12611a976.jpeg6CDE5760-EE39-4E48-AF80-086C451B3F70.thumb.jpeg.5583ecd495b3acd9a67f34fdbb8c91e1.jpeg

☝️ omg yes! ? 

And would be nice if we'd get the new free map too!   We payed the same price to play ark as any other player!

And we are running out of endgame content on the current maps ?

#NoTamingMatters

20200830_225930.jpg

1 hour ago, Dinobros2000 said:

I didn’t mean I didn’t know it, which I didn’t BTW, I was just like what why? I just like animals(especially dinos) a lot so no taming isn’t very appealing to me.

And thats okay :) but the fact that you didnt know about this game mode is the reason why I’m posting this. Because so many people dont know about it and I know for sure a lot of other Ark players would love this game mode! If only they knew.... 

Let me tell you Noteknotame CrossArk7 is the best way to play. I agree that it should get more support and new maps. Since I've been on the no tame no tek pvp its been quite the experience! I would love to see more of the custom arks, The Center, Valguero, and now Crystal Isles.

Please WC bring more maps to no tame servers!

Dear Wildcard,

A big fan of your game talking here!

I only have 1 question/request tho...

I’ve been playing Official PvP NoTek-NoTaming CrossArk7 on PS4 for a few years now and also promoting this amazing cluster on social media like Facebook and YouTube. And I’ve noticed this awesome cluster is way too unknown and also very hard to find if you don’t know how to search for it... and so we need players badly. 
Which is such a shame because like I said it’s an amazing pvp cluster and I know for sure a lot of (old) Ark-players would LOVE this game mode.

Soooo I’m getting to the point of this message:

!!! Please add NoTek-NoTaming (and all other special servers/modes) to the Game Modes list at the main menu. !!!

(see picture below)

Official PvP NoTek-NoTaming CrossArk7 needs the attention/promotion it absolutely deserves! 

Big thanks for reading this, even bigger thanks if you can make this small solution happen. ❤️

Kind regards,

Handiqwak,

A loyal fan272937C7-8BA9-43AB-96EA-6B2F6E58E8EE.thumb.jpeg.af21f49509dc64df447f9ad12611a976.jpeg6CDE5760-EE39-4E48-AF80-086C451B3F70.thumb.jpeg.5583ecd495b3acd9a67f34fdbb8c91e1.jpeg

Well they should add all game modes/special servers to the game modes list imo. Especially when Rust comes out on console, they can attract a lot of other survival players. 

and it’s such a shame they have different game modes/special servers which are too unknown and so a lot of ark players have never heard about the existence of these game modes/special servers. 

I know for sure if they added all game modes/special servers to the Main Menu, more people will play Ark and also more Ark players will play different game modes instead of playing another game. :) 

I jusr recently bought the game and really enjoyed it. I started off on No Tame and have been hooked since. So much so that I lost my character today and immedatly made a new one and started grinding again. Imagine my dismay when i bought all the expansions and i cant even play them on no tame! I would love to see other maps put in. Im sure it would help grow our small community. Heres to the best game mode in ark Official PvP NoTek-NoTaming CrossArk7!

20200903_020833.jpg

7 hours ago, WeedyJuice said:

Official PVP NoTek-NoTaming CrossArk7 [PS4]

Dear Wildcard,

First of all, we LOVE your game!
We felt in love with Official PvP NoTek-NoTaming CrossArk7 on the PS4, three years ago and never stopped playing since. 
We are a small but very active community on Official PVP NoTek-NoTaming CrossArk7 on PS4
It makes us very sad that the NoTek-NoTaming cluster doesn't get the attention it deserves. This game mode is really great! 

We are sure that alot of (old) Ark players would love this gamemode too, if only they knew about it.

But thats the issue here. Its too unkown and also very hard to find if you don't know how to search for it. Barely anyone knows about the existence of NoTek-NoTaming which is such a shame as it is an amazing PvP cluster. 

After long time promoting NoTek-NoTaming servers on different platforms like YouTube, Twitter, Facebook & Instagram with some succes, the release of Crystal Isles is a big setback for us as a community on NoTek-NoTaming now, because this amazing cluster did NOT get this beautiful new map 'Crystal Isles' .

We as a community would like to see the following small changes: 
We would like to see that  Official PVP NoTek-NoTaming CrossArk7 on PS4 gets more advertised.

We have a small solution that would help out all other special servers too.

Add ALL of the different gamemodes to the main menu listed below under GAME MODES where they belong so people can easily find them!
(see picture below)

main.thumb.jpg.a46dba3ad8b86cfcdaa489e95c95caec.jpg

-  Small Tribes
- NoTek
- NoTek-NoTaming
- Hardcore
- Arkopalypse
- and more.

Add Crystal Isles to the cluster! We did not get any new map after Abberation! :(

Please dont forget about us!

Kind regards, 

WeedyJuice 
 weedy.thumb.jpg.f8ce82e82629f2026b8fa5855c95821d.jpg

Hi Wildcard,

I,ve been also playing the Notek-Notame server for a couple of years now.
It would be nice to have new map content and add notame to the main menu. People that really like real survival will love this!

Seems we are forgotten :(

Greets Soundshadow.

Ark Official Notek-Notame

Goodday Wildcard! ? 

We hope this time any of you are reading this and maybe even reply to us

We are wondering how we can get your attention on the NoTek-NoTame official servers,

We feel kinda forgotten by Wildcard   beeing skipped with the fun updates etc 

How can we get you guys to notice NoTek-NoTame isnot dead?   The servers are slowly filling up with new players  becouse we are focusing alot of promoting these servers  

More people start discovering NoTek-NoTame everyday  they even see tha these servers are not about running on the beach clubbing people, but actualy completing the full endgame 

Killing the worldbosses etc      

We were verry exited about Crystal Isles beeing released    a fresh new map with alot new posabilitys for the NoTek-NoTame players   with propably even more new players coming to join! 

But sadly again we are beeing skipped and no new map for us    with even players leaving again to play the new map on other servers 

We payed just as mutch money to you to buy and play this game  we are verry dedicated to NoTek-NoTame       we arent even complaining about us having payed for all expensions without beeing able to play them  

But please.. these free maps  i think it woul be fair to have them online for us too

I noticed something changed your mind for the Hardcore mode  and they have the map too now  after beeing skipped at first too    

We hope that we can be able to play on those maps too and continue with the promoting of NoTek-NoTame and have our comunity grow more and more for people to discover that Ark has another awsome way of playing it

We hope this time we could get atleast a reply of you guys  so we know that just as the Hardcore mode comunity   we are not beein ignored

Thank you, ?

PS_Messages_20200830_142626.jpg

PS_Messages_20200826_081802.jpg

Hi ! i have been playing ark notame since the beginning of ark on ps4 and i have never played any other mode than notame. at the beginning of the notaming servers we had the island and the center and the servers were 120 slots. never full but always around 200 people on the cluster. we had a great community then ragnarok arrived and notaming servers became legacy and new notek notaming servers arrived with ragnarok then later aberration. at that time it was impossible to connect to ragnarok the servers were full every evening and every weekend. viking bay looked like a battlefield for several weeks. every weekend we had a harvest bonus to motivate those who only play on weekends. it was for me and for many others the best game ever. No tame is the best you need to be smart, to set up strategies for whatever you are doing.. then all the servers closed and maybe two years later i learn that the notame is back .. but they didn't even bother to give us new servers or reset the days. who would like to start on a server with 25000 days ? Maybe me and few others just to say i just bought a new ps4 just to come back to the notame so see you soon ;) 

PS_Messages_20200926_054352.jpg

Now especially NoTame should receive some love. I know that it would blow up within a few days if Wildcard advertised it like how they did back in legacy ark. It’s so sad to see NoTame now have such a low population. I have been playing notame ever since it cam out back in 2017. The legacy NoTame servers were always 120/120 population, they were so crowded it was hard to get in lol. Especially now that ark is permanently 2x rates NoTame would blow up. But sadly nobody knows about it.

Hi all!
There’s created an Official PvP NoTek-NoTaming Facebook Group! It would be awesome if this Group can get as many members as possible! (Another chance to make NoTame more known in the Ark Community) 
Feel free to join this group and invite other Ark players you know!

Together we can make this happen!💪

https://www.facebook.com/groups/210362203821641/?ref=share

45 minutes ago, Handiqwak said:

Well they should add all game modes/special servers to the game modes list imo

Maybe they should do something in the server browser for all the different specialty servers.

They aren't really 'game modes', like Primitive plus that requires switching the client to a different mode.

Archived