Official PvP NoTek-NoTaming NEEDS LOVE!

Handiqwak

Suggestion

Hi Wildcard,

Big fan of your game talking here. :)

I only have 1 question: Did you guys forget about Official PVP-NoTek-NoTaming CrossArk7? 
(PS4)

It’s an amazing cluster/game mode!

I hate to say it, but it’s too unknown... and so it need players badly! Which is such a shame, because like I said it really is an amazing cluster! 

• • • •
I have a solution:

Add NoTek-NoTaming (and all other game modes) to the actual Game Modes List at the main menu. 
I know for sure it will be going to be a HIT! 

Greetings,

A loyal fan of Official NoTek-NoTaming

272937C7-8BA9-43AB-96EA-6B2F6E58E8EE.jpeg

• Answers 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

76 replies to this server topic

Dear Wildcard,

First of all, we LOVE your game!
We fell in love with Official PvP NoTek-NoTaming CrossArk7 on the PS4, three years ago and never stopped playing since. 
We are a small but very active community on Official PVP NoTek-NoTaming CrossArk7 on PS4.

It makes us very sad that the NoTek-NoTaming cluster doesn't get the attention it deserves. This game mode is really great! 

We are sure that alot of (old) Ark players would love this gamemode too, if only they knew about it.

But thats the issue here. Its too unkown and also very hard to find if you don't know how to search for it. Barely anyone knows about the existence of NoTek-NoTaming which is such a shame as it is an amazing PvP cluster. 

We as a community would like to see the following small changes: 
We would like to see that  Official PVP NoTek-NoTaming CrossArk7 on PS4 gets more advertised.

We have a small solution that would help out all other special servers too.

Add ALL of the different gamemodes to the main menu listed below under GAME MODES where they belong so people can easily find them!
(see picture below)

main.thumb.jpg.a46dba3ad8b86cfcdaa489e95c95caec.jpg

-  Small Tribes
- NoTek
- NoTek-NoTaming
- Hardcore
- Arkopalypse
- and more

Please dont forget about us!

P.S. Do this before Rust comes out on console and you’ll have lots of new survival players ^^ 

Kind regards, 

Handiqwak (Huge fan of NoTek-NoTaming)

4 hours ago, D00DLEMAN149 said:

I just logged in today and I've noticed over the past couple days that the North American No Tame servers were disappearing from my Favorites list, now I don't have any of the North American Servers at all. Did these servers close down?

I noticed them in my list still just a few minutes before   might be some bugg     can u refind them whwn u type " tam "  in the search bar?

42 minutes ago, Brahm562 said:

Yeah as a side note, I requested this back in February but of course it went unnoticed. And if you NOTICE I did not include EXTINCTION. Please keep that map off notame please.

image.thumb.png.d52902a0d02d26c092ed27087b8275cb.png

Damn so long and also no reply ?    i found more posts about NoTaming   but none of them got any reaction from any wildcard / forum staff   @StudioWildcard

Waste of money like this bahh

9 hours ago, WeedyJuice said:

Cmon wilcard. Please dont ignore us! 

add NoTaming crossark7 to the main menu so people will know about this awsome mode!

give the NoTaming community some love too!

or even just notame in general, i have seen many notaming servers and they arent cery popular, i would like to get all servers to have a chance 

I know there is an un tapped player base that would prefer to play the game on this alternate mode. I couldn't agree more, these small changes could easily bring attention to no tame and increase the player base. Adding new content such as newer maps would also bring back those who lost touch with no tame due to the lack of support for the game mode. Wildcard please consider these changes to help us improve no tame.

Thank you

Youtdeliote

I agree that the game modes should be listet somewhere, but maybe rather in the server list section, where you can only choose between pve and pvp so far. Besides that, i am afraid that there is no hope for the NoTame mode. Wildcard has removed the mode on pc a long time ago, i am surprised it still exists on console. Kinda sad, i too enjoyed the NoTame experience, but it has been abandoned long long ago.

3 hours ago, Devilrose said:

Waauw.. ?i did not know there is an official gamemode like this!

My friends and I quit the game after we got tired of losing dinos everyday we log back in. we gave it another shot with crystal isles but.. we can't even build up properly. My friends got tired already..  We really like survival games so we are waiting for Rust to be released on ps4 as it wont take that much time like taming dinos and build large dino pens and loose them anyway the next day. Dont get me wrong i like dinos to tame but for most of us players we dont have much time to play on pvp servers and be competitive and pve is boring IMO.(And no we dont want to play on unofficial servers boosted stuff.)  these NoTek-NoTaming seems a good alternate for alot of players!

Ill tell my friends about this because this looks way more interesting than Rust! ? ??

x

Thats exactly what we are doing this for! ?

So many people love this but dont know it exists  

You can find the cluster by typing " tam " when you are searching for servers 

Thanks for your reply and hope to see u soon! ??

42 minutes ago, acat said:

I agree that the game modes should be listet somewhere, but maybe rather in the server list section, where you can only choose between pve and pvp so far. Besides that, i am afraid that there is no hope for the NoTame mode. Wildcard has removed the mode on pc a long time ago, i am surprised it still exists on console. Kinda sad, i too enjoyed the NoTame experience, but it has been abandoned long long ago.

Really?? Damn.... thats such a shame man! 
I do hope they wont remove it on console... otherwise im forced to play Rust XD

3 minutes ago, Dinobros2000 said:

No taming? Whatttt...... but ok. Anyway, I do think A different search option for different types of server would be a great idea! It would let people realize all the diffrent types of servers!

Exactly! It’s such a shame there are unknown game modes/servers... like NoTek-NoTaming, it’s an amazing PvP cluster/game mode!

i really do hope Wildcard will make this little change, so all Ark players will know about ALL game modes/special servers! 

Thank you for your reply! :) 

On 9/16/2020 at 7:59 AM, Trilox said:

i think atleast the notaming comunity diserves just atleast a tiny but of attention the most 

Filled with awsome dedicated players     ark official servers  wich actualy get fulltime promotes by players itself   so many new exited people that love to try notaming        and also a gamemode wich if promoted by @StudioWildcarditself can save the loss of players when Rust console version comes out      

People are waiting for an survival game without taming dinosaurs   but slaying them    and Ark already has it   but almost seems  they dont want people to play     all those players will be gone to Rust instead of Ark Notaming    that would be a bad thing😟

indeed, most of the tribes i have talked to in tame have been saying how they were waiting for rust as they get jumped by gigas and other op dinos every day and its hard to play ark if you exel on foot pvp and not dinos, i think trilox is right by saying you could save your servers and keep some of the people who are bored if you just promote and add some new maps look at how action packed and fun it was in legacy and just after.

Love?! We need an answer finally an answer. Wild card you are quick to comment when you don’t like what we write. So I take it be your silence that you love us all!

you must be working hard to give us what we want and need.

1 - A new map or 2

2 - The No-Taming option on the log in screen

3 - Just your love and affection 

4 - Please don’t let us die out when we love to play so much. You make map after map but left us behind. I get it you are excited about the next new map/game but we want to play them too.

5 - Please at least reply so we know that you are listening. You listened to hard core. 

Yours dearly!

Missing you!

Collarbonechris

On 8/31/2020 at 4:08 AM, TheRealMTAR said:

I LOVE NO TAME !!! Been playing for 3 years, back when we were able to play on The Center. I think people would love the game mode, but nobody knows about it. Half the time, random noobs will join and not even know its a no tame server. Honestly, i think its how the game should be! Please give us some promotion! 

F991BDE3-29C0-4FF5-8537-DD54CC564CA9.jpeg

Damn that head looks awsome! ? 

Were ready for new maps were running out of endgame content on the current ones hahaha

3 minutes ago, Handiqwak said:

Exactly! It’s such a shame there are unknown game modes/servers... like NoTek-NoTaming, it’s an amazing PvP cluster/game mode!

I didn’t mean I didn’t know it, which I didn’t BTW, I was just like what why? I just like animals(especially dinos) a lot so no taming isn’t very appealing to me.

On 30/08/2020 at 16:37, Handiqwak said:

Ce serait étonnant si WildCard ajoute NoTek-NoTaming à la liste actuelle des modes de jeu dans le menu principal.

Le cluster officiel PvP NoTek-NoTaming CrossArk7 doit être CONNU! 

Si NoTek-NoTaming était ajouté à la liste, les serveurs seraient pleins en un rien de temps! ??

272937C7-8BA9-43AB-96EA-6B2F6E58E8EE.thumb.jpeg.af21f49509dc64df447f9ad12611a976.jpeg6CDE5760-EE39-4E48-AF80-086C451B3F70.thumb.jpeg.5583ecd495b3acd9a67f34fdbb8c91e1.jpeg

Yeah its a very good idea, we need more people and cristal isle is a very good map for notaming ? 

Our community growing every day

272937C7-8BA9-43AB-96EA-6B2F6E58E8EE.thumb.jpeg.af21f49509dc64df447f9ad12611a976.jpeg6CDE5760-EE39-4E48-AF80-086C451B3F70.thumb.jpeg.5583ecd495b3acd9a67f34fdbb8c91e1.jpegADD NOTEK-NOTAMING TO THE ACTUAL GAME MODES LIST AT MAIN MENU.

If that happened, we will shut our mouths forever and be forever thankful. ❤️ 

This AMAZING PvP cluster is way too unknown and so it need players BADLY! Which is such a shame because like I said: this PvP cluster is AMAZING! 

If NoTek-NoTaming could be added to the Game Modes List, servers will be full in no tame, I’m sure!

Dear Wildcard,

First of all, we LOVE your game!
We fell in love with Official PvP NoTek-NoTaming CrossArk7 on the PS4, three years ago and never stopped playing since. 
We are a small but very active community on Official PVP NoTek-NoTaming CrossArk7 on PS4.

It makes us very sad that the NoTek-NoTaming cluster doesn't get the attention it deserves. This game mode is really great! 

We are sure that alot of (old) Ark players would love this gamemode too, if only they knew about it.

But thats the issue here. Its too unkown and also very hard to find if you don't know how to search for it. Barely anyone knows about the existence of NoTek-NoTaming which is such a shame as it is an amazing PvP cluster. 

We as a community would like to see the following small changes: 
We would like to see that  Official PVP NoTek-NoTaming CrossArk7 on PS4 gets more advertised.

We have a small solution that would help out all other special servers too.

Add ALL of the different gamemodes to the main menu listed below under GAME MODES where they belong so people can easily find them!
(see picture below)

main.thumb.jpg.a46dba3ad8b86cfcdaa489e95c95caec.jpg

-  Small Tribes
- NoTek
- NoTek-NoTaming
- Hardcore
- Arkopalypse
- and more

Please dont forget about us!

P.S. Do this before Rust comes out on console and you’ll have lots of new survival players ^^ 

Kind regards, 

Handiqwak (Huge fan of NoTek-NoTaming)

Archived