Beware of NA-XboxOfficialServer44

ShaneOfThrones

Hey community, before I start I would like to point out that this is not an aggressive or negative post, I am just warning new players that this server has many big tribes, with players over level 50 who raid houses day and night, I am making this post because after being forced out of the East by one tribe, I moved to the West and spent 2 days building a good strong stone house with defenses, and also tamed a Trike, I woke up today and was killed by a level 54 player, my Trike was killed and all of my furniture and remaining walls on low HP, I will be moving servers and starting new with my friend who is getting the game tomorrow but yeah, just a heads up to be on alert whilst on this server.

Best advice I can give after 900 hours or so on PC and many many different servers and new chars, is to build a well hidden small base early on. Don't harvest rocks and trees from around ur base- it will keep it more secluded and they will not grow back naturally if you do harvest them. 

Dont mass store resources either early on, only get what you need while building and lvling- consider everything when you log off expendable. 

Another option is to live your early life on a raft :) every time you log out- sail off into the sunset and park up out in the ocean 

9 minutes ago, Bain said:

Best advice I can give after 900 hours or so on PC and many many different servers and new chars, is to build a well hidden small base early on. Don't harvest rocks and trees from around ur base- it will keep it more secluded and they will not grow back naturally if you do harvest them. 

Dont mass store resources either early on, only get what you need while building and lvling- consider everything when you log off expendable. 

Another option is to live your early life on a raft :) every time you log out- sail off into the sunset and park up out in the ocean 

I do  this all the time. Only thing to watch out for is low health of raft. Kinda keep moving each night, and beware of random finds. Pvp is just that. No holds barred. If you don't like it,  going the pve route with tribe wars is personally a blast.

14 hours ago, Bain said:

Very good advice here this is how I play but with a much over stealthier and evil way of play  (hi I'm new wanna be friends [evil grin])

There is no better feeling in ark then taking out  alpha tribe's on a server with only 4 to 5 active users

the "art of deception" and "art of invisibility" are much needed skill sets to have in this game

Archived