Jump to content

Alpha Manticore Boss Bug


Recommended Posts

Today me and my friends went to alpha boss on NA-PVP-Official-Valguero554 , we successfully killed the dragon and Megapithecus. When it come for the manticore it just stucked in the air and didnt move at all we shoot him and it get hit but still it didnt move. So after the time is over it just stand on the air where it stands before and we lost everything we got all the boss rexes we got and a yutti and a daedon with us. PLEASE admins see this and help us . We really lost everthing we got.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, oyuncu45sg said:

It isnt the first time we went for boss.The manticore just stuck on the air. How can we kill it.Yesterday i stuck at the boss arena and lost elements on me and my rex in cryo.

Why did you bring element or pets in Cryo with you, Both are useless unless you havea Tek gun already then maybe the element. Also not you have more supplies and the rex breeding pair and stuff?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/22/2020 at 8:56 PM, Dinobros2000 said:

Why did you bring element or pets in Cryo with you, Both are useless unless you havea Tek gun already then maybe the element. Also not you have more supplies and the rex breeding pair and stuff?

The tek gun does not work in most bosses and the element is probably the loot from killing the other bosses (dragon and manticore) in the same fight.

The fail I see here is knowing how manticore is prone to bug and stay in air the players should bring shotguns and ammo. I've never wipe in a bossfight with manticore and thats why I always say the ppl that come with me to bring at least a 250% shotgun and 200 ammo. Sometimes you dont have to use but its the key not to wipe due to bug.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Dinobros2000 said:

Wait what? How in the same fight?

Yeah when u do a bossfight which have multiple bosses you dont get all the element at the end, you get the element corresponding to a boss after killing it.

IE. Alpha Valguero you kill the Dragon which is usually the first to kill and you loot from it (or from a dino inventory if item loot is enabled) the first 200 element of the total reward.

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, arkark said:

Yeah when u do a bossfight which have multiple bosses you dont get all the element at the end, you get the element corresponding to a boss after killing it.

IE. Alpha Valguero you kill the Dragon which is usually the first to kill and you loot from it (or from a dino inventory if item loot is enabled) the first 200 element of the total reward.

But how multiple in the same fight????? how multiple boss fight i mean?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dinobros2000 said:

But how multiple in the same fight????? how multiple boss fight i mean?

There are some boss fights (ragnarok boss, valguero boss...) in which you have to beat more than 1 boss.

You asked:

On 9/22/2020 at 8:56 PM, Dinobros2000 said:

Why did you bring element or pets in Cryo with you

And what I said is the most probably answer of why someone would be carrying element in a Valguero boss fight. He killed Dragon, looted the element, then he killed ape and looted the element and finally he died with the element of the previous bosses in inventory because he run out of time at manticore.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...