ddos is killing this game bad.

Im a returning player I quit after about a month of genisis release due to all the bad bugs and everything genisis was suffering with at the time. Wonder what state its in now

Anyway I thought I would return to check crystal isles out so I transfer to it only to be greeted with 255ping regularly checking its been like this for a week straight🤦‍♂️

Thats my high level character lost then great start im thinking... So I thought to myself why not start a new challenge and create a new character and go give Valguero a try because I i never tried that out either.

Made a new character on Valg played lastnight got a base set up got to level 80 blah blah. Go to log on this morning and yeah guess what 255ping👏 

Is this the new normal now for ark then is it?

I play on xbox and the servers that are currently down with 255ping are

EU-PVP-XBOXOFFICIAL-VALGUERO-SMALLTRIBES112

EU-PVP-XBOXOFFICIAL-CRYSTALISLE-SMALLTRIBES-158<---This one has been down for like a week straight but just checked and looks to be back to normal so can get my high level character back at least.

• Volunteer Moderator

Report all instances of DDoS, duping, meshing, aimbotting, real money transactions or other exploits, with your evidence, to support via ticket at:

https://support.survivetheark.com

Nobody on the Community Forum can help you with these in-game issues.