More Meshing Exploits

Our tribe is constantly having problems with our underwater cave bases because other players are able to:

1. Peak inside certain corners and view everything we have

2. Grab our dinos with their squids through the walls and ceilings

3. Soak up all our turrets through the mesh without taking any damage.

We didn’t expect to run into these problems on official pvp servers.

We’re not even asking for a complete wipe or server rollback. 

Please continue to fix more meshing exploits, and ban tribes and players for cheating. 

• 2 weeks later...

So you think I spent like £70 on game centred around building bases, just to be told I’m not allowed to build in certain places just because other players choose to violate the terms of service and the developers choose to let it happen and instead bring out new dlcs to squeeze money out of people? Sound mate 😂

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, gingerpatrick6 said:

So you think I spent like £70 on game centred around building bases, just to be told I’m not allowed to build in certain places just because other players choose to violate the terms of service and the developers choose to let it happen and instead bring out new dlcs to squeeze money out of people? Sound mate 😂

That is what wildcard said by not doing anything about people meshing

Next time record them and see if you can spyglass to get their PSN's and Tribe name. Report them or post links to your screenshots so people will know which players and tribes are mesh raiding. I would also see if you can get on good terms with the Alphas on your server(s) to see if they can help. It's too bad that the tuso broke the game. If they don't get nerfed soon, players will continue to offline mess soak underwater bases. But then people might also be able to mesh with titanosaurs because programmers are don't know how to fix the problem. I still don't understand why people don't legit soak with Mosas, Plesios, or Basilos that easily fit through a water cave entrance. Go tame them up and just breed during x2 weekends. 

Edited by opened8eyes
Grammer