Server Config question

Treeost

A friend and I are playing on our private hosted server.  We did not want to use the single player settings as we did that once on Xbone dedi and felt too easy and now are on pc.

So I looked up the changes that single player settings made and found a page on the wiki.  https://ark.gamepedia.com/Single_Player

Question is PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed[0] Default is 0.2  SP Multiplier is 2.125 which makes the result 0.425 for bump in health for SP settings.

If I wanted to just add half the change to our server would the line be...

PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed[0]=0.3125  ((0.425 - 0.2) /2 )+0.2

OR

PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed[0]=1.0625  Multiplier of (2.125 /2)

I did the second one but the melee stats seem so out of whack with what we are used to, generally play default dino stats on our pc server but wanted to try a real casual run thru the Hope Map starting fresh.  Tamed a 150 sabertooth have not spent points on it and went to check after the change and its melee is over 500%

• Volunteer Moderator
41 minutes ago, Treeost said:

We are not using single player settings, wanted to use a little of them on a fresh map for more casual walk thru.  Thanks though?????

For your tame to have over 500% melee, while only setting the health override, you most certainly have single-player settings enabled.

I adjusted them all and for sake of space in this forum I did not post every change, I just raptoring wanted to know which way to go you freaking jerk.

PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed[0]=1.0625
PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed[8]=1.1765
PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed_Add[0]=1.7855
PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed_Add[8]=1.7855
PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed_Affinity[0]=1.1365
PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed_Affinity[8]=1.1365

Archived