Community Crunch 238: Official Discord Launch, Code of Conduct Update, and More!

StudioWildcard

What about blocking the entrance to the wyvern trench on Ragnarok? I reported one asshole three times for having built a base at the mouth, blocking all the traps and the public prime meat cooker as well as building a pen of metal gates and filling it with a mass of gigas right where people stand with their own while team egg running and blocking the way, and NOTHING WAS EVER DONE

7 hours ago, slejo said:

You think, i have checked. Passive tames like basilisk, roll rat, bloodstalker etc... are still by old X1.
Then no - no X2 for taming.

The main taming setting should effect how much food a passive tame takes, this is how it works on unofficial and single player mode.

The setting PassiveTameIntervalMultiplier can be used to effect the speed of taming.

Why bother updating the coc when you never enforce it? I left ARK a year or more ago due to meshing being ignored by WC. Got tired of building up only to get wiped by people attacking from under the map. And reporting foundation/pillar spamming, in my experience, was simply ignored by WC as well. 

If you want to bring back former players, fix the game and stop ignoring reports of coc violations.

• Like 1

On 9/18/2020 at 6:46 PM, Legislator said:

"Teleportation zones are treated as spawn zones and as such they should not be blocked nor have any turrets in them in either pvp or pve game mode."

Don't make it possible to place turrets in this area. Oh wait you can't do that. 

"Blocking access to important resources (ie. charge nodes, Extinction City Terminals, Orbital Supply Crates on Extinction, etc)"

Don't make it possible to place structures to those areas. Oh wait you can't do that. 

Same for metal, crystal, obsidian, spino, beaver spawns ... the list goes on. You could prevent a lot of structure spam just because of intelligent game design. Oh wait you can't do that.

You can place structures at all of those, just it's against coc 

E inutile che perdete tempo per un codice di condotta se poi manco lo fate rispettare, la gente farà sempre come vuole, e quando qualcuno vi segnala un co.portamento scorretto voi vene fregate,allora non perdete tempo e pensate e risolvere i bug del gioco, basta novità, rendete giocabile e fluido quello che avete già iniziato. Che fate solo la figura degli incompetenti in questa maniera.

6 minutes ago, MonitorX said:

I would like to bring a bug on xbox to your attention relating to engrams. All genesis engrams are INACCESSIBLE so I can't learn any saddles, the mining drill, fishing net etc etc...

Does it just effect you or all xbox players? And this isn't really the place for bug reports, find the xbox subforum.

• Like 1

Just now, Dinobros2000 said:

Breeding. Ever since WC put out that Breeding Evo people have been complaining about it. YOU DOUBLED EVERYTHING AND I WANT 10000000000000x EVERYTHING, AND IF YOU DO THAT I STIIIIILLL WOLNT BE HAPPPPPPPPPYYYY

Breeding was never part of the normal evo events. Breeding events are and should be rare.

• Facepalm 1