Downloading Transfer Character Failed 007

mgwalk

I am having this issue I went from one server to another and get this same error and now my character has disappeared.  All my servers are making me create a new character.  I have created a support ticket.  but I hear it could take months.

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/415647-downloading-transferred-character-failed/

Wish I'd seen this right away but sometimes (call it 50/50) if you shut down the game then log back in,  your character is available in either download survivor or one of the servers. 

Hopefully you didn't create a new character yet. Hopefully you have tribemates that can help preserve your stuff until they can get to your ticket.

Make sure to keep the ticket ooen every 4 days until they set an appointment with you. A simple phrase like, "this is still an issue" will suffice.

An hour ago i lost my char too and that even without 007 error code. Lvl 131 i was. Transferred from island to extinction. At extinction i restarted like i always do,crafted some stuff. Transferred back to island,clicked on my spawn bed there and poef,got a download survivor screen,there was no char to download at all. Tribemember couldn’t see my body too. Everything gone. Thank you so much for keeping screwing things up WC. 

Same thing just happened to my tribemate a few hours ago. The 007 “Goldeneye” lost character move. He was level 144 with all missions to run alpha genesis. We know support won’t help to get back there, even with a char pic and the implant. WC really needs to allow us to duplicate our characters In the cloud or save them in the cloud Automatically Just prior to transfers. 

I'm sorry guy! I experienced the same thing once. WILD CARD DO ANYTHING! THIS IS SCARY! I EVERY TIME, JUMPING BETWEEN SERVERS, I PRAY! PRAY FOR EVERY LAG! Support with a month or two in line is just mockery and cynicism. During this time, the player loses everything, and the support makes a helpless gesture ...

I was going from crystal to extinction.  They act like they can't find our characters.  A game this big, you know they have records of them.  An in game action wipes the character from their servers databases?  This is a huge flaw.   Look at the time stamp on the post I referenced Posted March 11, 2019.  Over a year later the issue to lose your character is still active.  Spent over $100 on steam and xbox supporting this company. Playing hours on this game.  They allow a bug in their system to wipe our character.

another extinction.

I posted support ticket on

Wednesday at 11:21

I got a reply on Wednesday at 15:58 saying they could help send proof of things.... I play solo so I am losing my solo tribe because of this on one server.  my other servers I have friends.   I did not know you have to document your imprint ID via picture.  

I have heard nothing since and it is Friday morning now.

I am going through a problem that sounds very close to this, a transfer bug, I believe you (op) may have replied on my thread.

Transfering to a new server/map and only having create new char screen after you pick a spawn location, this is game killing and as others have said "its been around for a long time".

I will not let my thread die, seeing how it will be about two months to get it fixed, probably not going to be the same as before and so far Ive lost about 30 dinos and part of my base decayed.

I do have a tribe member helping but they dont play often enough to satisfy Arks decay timer rules. This will be a rough few months if you like the game enough to put up with the no real life policies of Ark.  I understand why the decay timers are in place but not all the odd times for materials and dinos (8 days for dino decay even if there fed).

They will, but I think its going to be slow, the devs had made there lives hell with all the bad programming in the game.

Just keep the ticket updated / open and hope someone finds time to help you.

Will be about 2 months for my ticket.

One huge example, anti-meshing that kills you and your dinos if you go through the world.

Easy fix teleport to safe area.

This has got to be making GM's pull their hair out.

I just started on the offline raid protection servers and I'm solo. Even with doubled rates taming high level doedic and anky takes 3+ hours without kibble, and I had some badass bred PT's and was just getting ready to transfer everything to my fav spot on Rag where I had built a base and poof. I log on this morning and my character's gone. 3rd time in 6 months. If they're not going to fix this they could at least raise rates.

Bueno,perdon por escribir en español,no me da la cabeza para traducir,supongo que asi se siente ser ''arked'',mi compañero de tribu no es admin,no me puede unir a la tribu,no puede jugar porque se encuentra muy lejos de su casa por el tema de la cuarentena.

Recibi una rapida respuesta eso me alegro hasta que veo que el GM podra verme dentro de un mes en un horario que yo me encuentro trabajando.

Perdere 18 meses de trabajo duro,la mayor parte solo ya que mi compañero se unio hace poco tiempo.

Ok so I didn't have the 007 of death message however I did have a similar that someone else here had.  I transferred from Extinction, to Crystal Isles, to the Island, all within about an 8 minute time period.  When I got to the Island, I selected a bed to spawn on and I got stuck on the "Downloading Survivor" message for about two minutes.  I tried to relog and download survivor.  Nothing.  I back tracked to Crystal Isles, same thing, wanted me to create a new character and nothing had shown up in the "Download Survivor" data.  I then went back to our extinction server, same thing at first, wanted me to create a new character but I checked Download Survivor and he was there!  

I'm sorry you guys are dealing with this atm and I hope anyone who loses a character can get it restored before any critters starve or homes decay.  Good luck!

Archived