• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Interesting idea. The element on this planet could be element in its natural form and coexists with the life on the planet. An amount of element could have then traveled to Earth by methods unkno

Actually the simulation doesn’t simulate where we are going. That was never it’s purpose. It was to get us ready for the extremes. Every environment and creature was taken to a extreme so we are ready

“During the Extra Life live stream we also revealed that we'll have a special announcement for the ARK community at The Game Awards on December 10th.  Be sure to tune in for a special treat from Jerem

Posted Images

16 hours ago, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

For some reason I doubt that what we are looking at is in fact the colony ship. Though it may look circular, I don't see it that way. In my eyes, it's flat, and the 2 pillars are a light effect as they fade into the piece of land if you look close enough. They're reminiscent of the ascension light at the end of Extinction. Also, the terrain on the land that we are on features rocky bits all over, like a reworked abberation surface or a reworked lunar Biome fragment chunk. There are also Tek structures similar to the ones from genesis littered around- but everything is the same grey tone so it's pretty hard to make out. I've found a few other things in the picture that seem important... Will share soon.

The problem with that theory is this:

There is a visible curve and the pattern of the tek structures lines the whole thing confirming it is not the moon. as any structures would have been decimated when whatever catastrophe caused the moon to shatter.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, LEDminer said:

To kind of add to my previous post, since the simulation simulates the place we are going to, would the flora and fauna there be similar? Would we see something like the ferox or magmasaur? How would have Rockwell's mutation affected these?

Maybe we're gonna see a new type of dino variant, "mutated dinos", similar to the corrupted dinos on extinction but instead of having the black rash, they would rather be affected by the same fleshiness that grows on the logo from the teaser, which would be a lot more in line with rockwell

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Fes said:

Maybe we're gonna see a new type of dino variant, "mutated dinos", similar to the corrupted dinos on extinction but instead of having the black rash, they would rather be affected by the same fleshiness that grows on the logo from the teaser, which would be a lot more in line with rockwell

That begs the question- will they be tameable? That would be an interesting twist: Dinos are untamable and we rely more on ourselves and alien creatures.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, LEDminer said:

To kind of add to my previous post, since the simulation simulates the place we are going to, would the flora and fauna there be similar? Would we see something like the ferox or magmasaur? How would have Rockwell's mutation affected these?

Actually the simulation doesn’t simulate where we are going. That was never it’s purpose. It was to get us ready for the extremes. Every environment and creature was taken to a extreme so we are ready for whatever crazy environment we show up at. It wants to make sure we can survive wherever we happen to go.

The volcano simulates volcanic and planets closer to their star.

The tundra simulates frozen planets and worlds farther from their star.

The bog and ocean simulate weird ways it is possible for perfect planets to form. Be it fully aquatic or fully jungle.

Edited by ImOnFyre
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, ImOnFyre said:

Actually the simulation doesn’t simulate where we are going. That was never it’s purpose. It was to get us ready for the extremes. Every environment and creature was taken to a extreme so we are ready for whatever crazy environment we show up at. It wants to make sure we can survive wherever we happen to go.

The bog and ocean simulate weird ways it is possible for perfect planets to form. Be it fully aquatic or fully jungle.

Well that does make sense. After all, the areas are very Earth like, and it wouldn't make sense if some other planet has Earth like landscapes.

Not related, but I remembered something from earlier. In the Genesis 2 poster they released a few months back, we saw the dragon creature emerging from the dark. That creature is hairless and looks a little fleshy... perhaps Rockwell's mutation is in play here?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ImOnFyre said:

I agree, especially since the HLNA mentioned that the simulation is preparing survivors for "The Arrival", which probably is the arrival of the colony ship at a new planet, so it does make sense that the simulation prepares us for all sorts of environments

• Thanks 1
On 10/21/2020 at 12:03 PM, LEDminer said:

I wonder what exactly this aquatic animal will do. Perhaps something similar to the astrocetus since the simulation supposedly resembles where we are going?

Hmm well others have said, it’s just extremes, I think it is mildly similar to space whale, cuz u know, flying fish, but I believe it will be fast, and possibly the only way to travel between planets/areas?

1 hour ago, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

Dinos in space... What has ARK become?

You shouldn't be surprised that my next theory involves time-space travel...

This is the last DLC, IK they said that extinction but i think they are actually moving onto ark two, or whatever is beyond this. Also time travel, at least forwards, does exsist. If you go fast enough, you can kinda just make time go faster for you, so for example, the ship has been traveling for 10 years, but on the ship only 5 years has past.

Edited by Dinobros2000
10 minutes ago, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

2 Interesting things I found in the image:

1. The lack of HLN-A?

2. The logo's Tek design is fading into the Extinction-Tek design, where the Tek has been faded and takes on a brownish colour. (Primarily seen in Extinction teasers)

ARK- Genesis Part 1.pngARK- Genesis Part 2.png

am i the only one who can't see the images ?

4b3b099727786b1d0b682260660f75f0.png

• Confused 1
  • Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

I can see images just fine.

You can, because your browser have them cached. The links you used are not right for embedding. You pasted:

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/arksurvivalevolved_gamepedia/images/e/ed/ARK-_Genesis_Part_1.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/291?cb=20190808181605
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/arksurvivalevolved_gamepedia/images/3/32/ARK-_Genesis_Part_2.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/291?cb=20201018174051

Should be:

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/arksurvivalevolved_gamepedia/images/e/ed/ARK-_Genesis_Part_1.png
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/arksurvivalevolved_gamepedia/images/3/32/ARK-_Genesis_Part_2.png

For example:

ARK-_Genesis_Part_1.pngARK-_Genesis_Part_2.png

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

You can, because your browser have them cached. The links you used are not right for embedding. You pasted:

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/arksurvivalevolved_gamepedia/images/e/ed/ARK-_Genesis_Part_1.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/291?cb=20190808181605
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/arksurvivalevolved_gamepedia/images/3/32/ARK-_Genesis_Part_2.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/291?cb=20201018174051

Should be:

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/arksurvivalevolved_gamepedia/images/e/ed/ARK-_Genesis_Part_1.png
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/arksurvivalevolved_gamepedia/images/3/32/ARK-_Genesis_Part_2.png

For example:

ARK-_Genesis_Part_1.pngARK-_Genesis_Part_2.png

You guys are getting is at this haha 🤣

59 minutes ago, ImOnFyre said:

Soooooo.... another teaser image has blessed us. What do you all think?Ark_Gen2_Haloween_Promo_3168x1782_lo.jpg

I just came here to post about this.

Interesting little one.
I wonder if it killed the human or if it's just admiring the work of something else--------

ACTUALLY

It took me a bit to notice, maybe because I just woke up, but that's not just a decapitation.
There's a hole on the helmet and the blood splatter there looks like a gunshot wound.
But then, did the impact just knock the head clean off or did something come by to collect the head of a dead person? Is that what the little one did? Did the little one shoot its tongue out at ridiculous speeds to insta-headshot the human and then steal its head?

Or maybe it fired a laser beam.

• Haha 1