idk if this has been said before but the trailer shows a blue  and a purple ring 

i feel like the boss fight in gen 2 will end with the blue ring separating and falling onto the planet and the spaceship with Rockwell drifts into space  

this is also hinted at in the rock drawings on the rocks image.png.21ba47588cd8999da98b65392c588bef.pngof a ring alone

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Oskiw said:

idk if this has been said before but the trailer shows a blue  and a purple ring 

i feel like the boss fight in gen 2 will end with the blue ring separating and falling onto the planet and the spaceship with Rockwell drifts into space  

this is also hinted at in the rock drawings on the rocks image.png.21ba47588cd8999da98b65392c588bef.pngof a ring alone

Yessiree. One ring is definitely going to be more tame than the other (blue), and the other is most likely going to be the higher risk/reward area of the map with heavier story elements (purple). The idea of the purple ring being corrupted is also a thing which is quite possible, but in my opinion it's most likely where Rockwell's Garden is located. We do however know that Element Corruption will most likely be a present threat on the Genesis-Ship, as during the ending cutscene of Genesis Part I we can see a female Survivor getting Corrupted within their chamber.

This is definitely possible, and there is little evidence to prove/disprove this theory. You do definitely have a point- If the purple ring also landed on this planet (new name idea Illustere) the obviously bad presence on that ring would spread throughout Illustere. But then what about Rockwell? He'll still be a big problem, being able to control the spread from afar, watching our every move. 100% credible, kudos.

And about the painting.... This definitely could represent a ring, or some form of Milky Way galactic smorgasbord or some crap. We don't particularly know at the moment.

And hey, welcome to the community.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! As many of you may know already and many of you may not know, I have been working on a summary of ARK lore that is easy to understand but accurate. I have partially done the project but have worked for two months and there are still many inaccuracies and things I left unfinished. I will post the document here, feel free to read, edit it, expand on it, and finish it if you wish.

ARK Lore Summary.pdf ARK Lore Summary.txt

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2021 at 8:38 AM, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

Yessiree. One ring is definitely going to be more tame than the other (blue), and the other is most likely going to be the higher risk/reward area of the map with heavier story elements (purple). The idea of the purple ring being corrupted is also a thing which is quite possible, but in my opinion it's most likely where Rockwell's Garden is located. We do however know that Element Corruption will most likely be a present threat on the Genesis-Ship, as during the ending cutscene of Genesis Part I we can see a female Survivor getting Corrupted within their chamber.

We also see in the trailers “boss fight” section, the corruption also in the parts that aren’t really the rings, meaning not only is 1 ring messed up, so is the ship, which makes it more likely the the rings separated, I feel like, cuz that wold get rid of the rest and destroy all advanced Tek.