Ark 2 would be a weird reveal at this point, we don't even have Gen 2 yet. 

My hope is a recode for the game to properly iron out the bugs and balance issues we've been having for the past 5 years. All creatures getting rebalanced, all items being touched up(Seriously, things like the Assault Rifle and Electronic Spyglass need help) and other such changes would go a LONG way. Sure, recoding a game like Ark would take tons of effort, but in the end, it's probably best for Ark and possibly Ark 2 down the road, as it would show the devs truly do care about the game and community they've created over the years. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Qwertymine said:

My hope is a recode for the game to properly iron out the bugs and balance issues we've been having for the past 5 years. All creatures getting rebalanced, all items being touched up(Seriously, things like the Assault Rifle and Electronic Spyglass need help) and other such changes would go a LONG way. Sure, recoding a game like Ark would take tons of effort, but in the end, it's probably best for Ark and possibly Ark 2 down the road, as it would show the devs truly do care about the game and community they've created over the years. 

*snort* if only WC considered that the biggest thing theyve  ever done. And if WC ever decided that is the great idea it is

11 hours ago, Qwertymine said:

Ark 2 would be a weird reveal at this point, we don't even have Gen 2 yet. 

This is exactly what I'm hoping for. A big giant bug fix, basically a massive TLC #4 the size of an expansion.

• Volunteer Moderator
6 minutes ago, Dinobros2000 said:

The time approaches... anyone know if they say it at exactly where  it starts, or later on?

Nope. It's like a show trailer. They keep telling you what's about to come up. 

Usually save that stuff for the end of the show to keep you watching through the chaff.

Edited by Joebl0w13