3 minutes ago, Dinobros2000 said:

Wow, I guess it is easy, at lease if “Safety mode” isn’t guarded by Rockwell.. and I know it is possible, just rare, probably especially with such an advanced ship as the CS..

Hey, now I never said it would be easy, just that it's easier than actually killing Rockwell who at this point has taken over half the ship. Really, I don't see any way to beat him here without some kind of super catastrophe that destroys most of the ship. If we kill him, we've destroyed most of the ship, and if we don't kill him and leave the ship intact, then he wins.

The only alternative is for us and Rockwell to reach our destination together, and, well...
I suppose that's a valid alternative as well...
That would end up being the most uneasy trip ever, for both us and him, really, all things considered.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dinobros2000 said:

I wonder if we find some super weapon against element? Also would it effect us and dinos? I don’t think they are made of element, but they were made using element? I’m not sure. Also it would probably destroy the ship right?

The dinos aren't made of element, well, the tek ones are. Not to mention that there's element all over the place in this ship. And we aren't made of it either, but we do have an implant, which certainly has element...

Err

Speaking of...

Our implant in the Genesis custcene appears... Unpowered?

And the Feddie tek suit gauntlets don't have an implant slot...

I suppose that the Federation suit wasn't designed with survivors in mind, but this also implies that implants were not common among tek-era humans, or at least not for the Feds, they might've been for those living under the URE.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dinobros2000 said:

Didn’t we just get DNA after extinction? Also something you said earlier, that we had to go through the sim before arriving in the ship, I thought we were on the ship, the sim being an exercise while we travel...

With the DNA you have to remember, the events of Genesis are out of order from the other DLCs. They were talking out that when they launched Gen 1x. It could fall in the timeline anywhere

I think that Rockwell has been letting us win against him in the events of Genesis. Back on Aberration, we meet -and defeat- him for the first time, effectively alerting him of not only our immense power, but also of our very high potential. Our survivor then escapes Aberration, becoming Earthbound and eventually activates the ReSeed Protocol, landing the ARKs, crashing Aberration (Possibly more?) and setting Rockwell free. After the meat and potatoes of Genesis, he let's us defeat his "VR Puppet" the Corrupted Master Controller and we are released from our confinements by HLN-A. Rockwell then locates us after we obtain our Exo-Tek Suit and kidnaps us. Fast-forward to the end of the trailer, and he spouts off about "our future." OUR. FUTURE. O-U-R. F-U-T-U-R-E. Whatever Rockwell has in store for us- for the Cosmos- for our destination- We seem to be a definitive variable in "Rockwell's Arrival".

( I guess that it may have been obvious before- but I just wanted to reiterate this bit of info.) Nonetheless, in the end, Rockwell has most likely been training us for "His Arrival"- or something like that. Who knows?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ImOnFyre said:

With the DNA you have to remember, the events of Genesis are out of order from the other DLCs. They were talking out that when they launched Gen 1x. It could fall in the timeline anywhere

But isn’t Gen 100% after extinction because Rockwell has to go there first after crashing, and corrupt it while we are in the sim, we ARE the same survivor.

Well, the Genesis Chronicles most likely aren't cannon. I hate to say it, but I doubt that they really happen. I mean, yeah, the info that they give is cannon, but I doubt us going about all of the maps is really cannon- as in Genesis she wonders about a "walkabout in the real world" and you taking her to see the outside world. Either she's an amnesiac, she's fading like Helena or we didn't really go on the ARKs with her. I choose... noncanon events, canon info.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

I think that Rockwell has been letting us win against him in the events of Genesis. Back on Aberration, we meet -and defeat- him for the first time, effectively alerting him of not only our immense power, but also of our very high potential. Our survivor then escapes Aberration, becoming Earthbound and eventually activates the ReSeed Protocol, landing the ARKs, crashing Aberration (Possibly more?) and setting Rockwell free. After the meat and potatoes of Genesis, he let's us defeat his "VR Puppet" the Corrupted Master Controller and we are released from our confinements by HLN-A. Rockwell then locates us after we obtain our Exo-Tek Suit and kidnaps us. Fast-forward to the end of the trailer, and he spouts off about "our future." OUR. FUTURE. O-U-R. F-U-T-U-R-E. Whatever Rockwell has in store for us- for the Cosmos- for our destination- We seem to be a definitive variable in "Rockwell's Arrival".

( I guess that it may have been obvious before- but I just wanted to reiterate this bit of info.) Nonetheless, in the end, Rockwell has most likely been training us for "His Arrival"- or something like that. Who knows?

Maybe he means our as in humanity(maybe? I don’t know if he still considers himself a homo Saipan, I doubt it.) or our as in  the universe or the ARKS and element. Like the last Explorer note of his. Where he floats with the ark. Or maybe he just wants us as ants, to watch grow and stuff then throw in random elements to se how we react, for fun. He knows that we persevere and we try again. 

Same with Genesis Chronicles II. Do you really think that we were kidnapped at the end of Genesis Part I, and Rockwell spat us back out onto the ARKs to watch as HLN-A have a midlife crisis? I don't think so. I think that yes, when we meet back up in Part II she's going to have Helena's memories, but no, she never went with us onto the ARKs in Genesis Chronicles I or II.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

Well, the Genesis Chronicles most likely aren't cannon. I hate to say it, but I doubt that they really happen. I mean, yeah, the info that they give is cannon, but I doubt us going about all of the maps is really cannon- as in Genesis she wonders about a "walkabout in the real world" and you taking her to see the outside world. Either she's an amnesiac, she's fading like Helena or we didn't really go on the ARKs with her. I choose... noncanon events, canon info.

I personally think it’s canon, I think we just found a way to download HLN-A, or she found a way... she does have HLNAs memories though, we know from the island tidbits

2 minutes ago, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

Same with Genesis Chronicles II. Do you really think that we were kidnapped at the end of Genesis Part I, and Rockwell spat us back out onto the ARKs to watch as HLN-A have a midlife crisis? I don't think so. I think that yes, when we meet back up in Part II she's going to have Helena's memories, but no, she never went with us onto the ARKs in Genesis Chronicles I or II.

I think her traveling to other arks was just a feature for QOL and not lore, and also to preview hidden EN content, so that part is Uncanon with canon info I think.

1 minute ago, Dinobros2000 said:

Maybe he means our as in humanity(maybe? I don’t know if he still considers himself a homo Saipan, I doubt it.) or our as in  the universe or the ARKS and element. Like the last Explorer note of his. Where he floats with the ark. Or maybe he just wants us as ants, to watch grow and stuff then throw in random elements to se how we react, for fun. He knows that we persevere and we try again. 

Ooh boy, Rockwell is FAR past a Homo Sapiens. He sees himself as some higher life form, like how Nerva did on the Island. Or, to put it bluntly, he sees himself as a God, as noted in Aberration.

And I think that he might want us either as the Adam of His Arrival, or possibly in his army. I'll hold onto the Adam theory for now, as if he wanted to corrupt us for his army, he would've done so a LONG time ago.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

Ooh boy, Rockwell is FAR past a Homo Sapiens. He sees himself as some higher life form, like how Nerva did on the Island. Or, to put it bluntly, he sees himself as a God, as noted in Aberration.

And I think that he might want us either as the Adam of His Arrival, or possibly in his army. I'll hold onto the Adam theory for now, as if he wanted to corrupt us for his army, he would've done so a LONG time ago.

Like I said ants, maybe I shoulda said ants in an ant farm though, anyway.  Yeah, he also coulda meant the universe at whole, or, The cosmos. What’s even the difference

2 minutes ago, Dinobros2000 said:

I personally think it’s canon, I think we just found a way to download HLN-A, or she found a way... she does have HLNAs memories though, we know from the island tidbits

The problem with that theory though, is that it has no info to back it up- it's more of a head-cannon. But yes, HLN-A will have Helena's memories in Part II. I doubt that she had them in Part I, as it's obviously taking a negative toll on her now. If she had Helena's memories in Part I, she definitely would have mentioned that she did- but she didn't.

Just now, Dinobros2000 said:

I think her traveling to other arks was just a feature for QOL and not lore, and also to preview hidden EN content, so that part is Uncanon with canon info I think.

I don't get what your saying- the Chronicles are 100% lore based, and not Quality of Life.

Maybe Gen 1 was just to find the HumanS that wouldn’t quit, The Ones Who Try Again, and find who wouldn’t give up in his ant farm... so he knew they wouldn’t die and go away, also, does anyone know how much gap there is between Us and Rockwell and Helena, and everyone else, I mean we meet with them, but also, both likely have an elevated lifespan

3 minutes ago, Dinobros2000 said:

I do think Gen 1 and 2 and the events in them ARE canon, and might lead up to ARK 2 if that’s happening 

Yes indeed, Genesis Part I and II are definitely canon, set and stone.

1 minute ago, Dinobros2000 said:

Like I said ants, maybe I shoulda said ants in an ant farm though, anyway.  Yeah, he also coulda meant the universe at whole, or, The cosmos. What’s even the difference

Ah, I would say ant in an ant farm. Meaning that he was clearly speaking to us, and us only. "Welcome Survivor" is what he addressed us with, not "Welcome Survivors"

Good point. What even is the difference between the cosmos and the universe? I feel like maybe the universe would be bigger and more expansive than just the cosmos, but I dunno. He never said anything about the universe, however.

6 minutes ago, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

The problem with that theory though, is that it has no info to back it up- it's more of a head-cannon. But yes, HLN-A will have Helena's memories in Part II. I doubt that she had them in Part I, as it's obviously taking a negative toll on her now. If she had Helena's memories in Part I, she definitely would have mentioned that she did- but she didn't.

Also how do we know that HLNA didn’t upload herself to the sim and isn’t actually only in the sim.. just like us, just didn’t transfer her memories because?? Robot maybe? Maybe cuz instructions from Helena?that’d make more scene 

Edited by Dinobros2000

1 minute ago, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

HLN-A actually is an amnesiac. It was mentioned in the ARG before the Genesis teaser first came out I believe. Her memories only last 30 days 'to prevent undesirable neurological affects' or something of the sort.

2 minutes ago, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

Now there's a point.
Certainly Rockwell didn't send us back to the Island so we could hear HLN-A talk to us. Realistically, HLN-A did not go back there, of course, everything she said is true, but not where she said it.

So I'll actually agree with you here, the Gen 2 Chronicles are certainly filled with canon information, but HLN-A didn't say it on the Island.

I don't see how this changes anything though, was there a point you wanted to make with it or were you just pointing out something you noticed?