25 minutes ago, Dinobros2000 said:

Hmmm intresting... wonder what they will be like now...  did they mention anything else in the stream they didn’t announce on twitter or STA or discord? I was very busy and I couldn’t watch any :(

Nothing that comes to mind, but there might've been something small they said on the side of another topic. Nothing major though.

25 minutes ago, Dinobros2000 said:

Also will hexagons still be a thing? Or will the rewards be loot and stuff.

They didn't say, we have no idea yet.

I'm new to this so please tell if doing this right and if the post should be in a different topic please tell me and how to fix it. Also this theory is more of prediction theory as Genesis Part 2 has not released yet.

My theory is on how the survivor got put on the colony ship. While the player is a sleep during the genesis simulation, Rockwell had the time to take control over Arat prime (or something like it) and launch the colony ship with him on it, the colony ship which was meant to be used if everything thing else failed (the Arks cleansing the earth from element). The reason for this would be that he is scared of the player and goes to any mean of destroying them. Although I also don't think he would leave earth without having a piece of him left on earth, which makes think that he has created of hive mind. My idea for hive mind is that in the tralier you can see all these eyes on the flesh along with spores floating around. Not only that he mentions in the trailer that he sees and controls all.

Please tell what you think of my theory and I might make more of these after the release of Genesis Part 2.

Edited by KyrineKrystal
fixed a word

We think that the survivor went through the arks, then got on the ship purposely. They are trying to colonize a new planet, and Rockwell hitched a ride... promptly corrupting everything... but, he didn’t corrupt all the ship or kill us, which he could have easily done... so why does he want us alive? Oh and the simulation was built to prepare the survivor for the worst, the most extreme  tempatures, a large amount of water, or foliage, and gravity fluctuations.

So i watched the trailer for gen 2 and had a realization. Rockwell said he will control its destination and his will will spread across the cosmos. What if that destination is arat prime? I always assumed the arat prime facility was another place on earth but leaning into the space thing. What if arat prime is the planet that element came from and humans set out an outpost turned facility and they found something rockwell wants to exploit. Another possible theory is that helena, mei yin, diana and many others made it there too.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Thesurvivalist2019 said:

So i watched the trailer for gen 2 and had a realization. Rockwell said he will control its destination and his will will spread across the cosmos. What if that destination is arat prime? I always assumed the arat prime facility was another place on earth but leaning into the space thing. What if arat prime is the planet that element came from and humans set out an outpost turned facility and they found something rockwell wants to exploit. Another possible theory is that helena, mei yin, diana and many others made it there too.

I thought arat prime was just on the other side of earth. Like i think it was mentioned in a note somewhere.

• Like 1

For reference:

Diana's Extinction Note #19

These titans remind me of combat drones. This control center has tracked their general migration patterns, and to my eye, they're almost like troop movements. When they decide to swarm something, they come from all over, like something's commanding them. Not to mention they spread Element everywhere they go. So basically, before the Reseed Protocol can be triggered, the titans need to be eliminated.

Normally I'd be all gung ho about an impossible mission like that, but the number of titans we'd have to take down is nuts. Mei and I might be a killer power couple, if I do say so myself, but even we'd die of old age before we ever made a dent in the their population.

There must be something we can do though. I did find lots of references to a place called "Arat Prime," off on the other side of the planet. Looks promising, but...well now isn't that interesting. Our favorite mystery being seems to think so too. Is that where it's leading us?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, KyrineKrystal said:

I'm new to this so please tell if doing this right and if the post should be in a different topic please tell me and how to fix it. Also this theory is more of prediction theory as Genesis Part 2 has not released yet.

My theory is on how the survivor got put on the colony ship. While the player is a sleep during the genesis simulation, Rockwell had the time to take control over Arat prime (or something like it) and launch the colony ship with him on it, the colony ship which was meant to be used if everything thing else failed (the Arks cleansing the earth from element). The reason for this would be that he is scared of the player and goes to any mean of destroying them. Although I also don't think he would leave earth without having a piece of him left on earth, which makes think that he has created of hive mind. My idea for hive mind is that in the tralier you can see all these eyes on the flesh along with spores floating around. Not only that he mentions in the trailer that he sees and controls all.

Please tell what you think of my theory and I might make more of these after the release of Genesis Part 2.

I don't think Rockwell is scared of us really... In all honesty, he's had plenty of chances to get rid of us by now. All he would have had to do is destroy the pod we were sleeping in while we were in the Sim, or kill us immediately after grabbing us (well, we had the feddie tek suit, I have no idea if that would have saved us. Better yet, he could probably turn off the respawn system for us if he wanted us gone. If he wanted us gone so badly, if he was so scared, he wouldn't give us multiple chances.

The other thing you brought up though, about leaving a piece of him on Earth, is something that's been bothering me too. We know that element can allow complex hiveminds to be created (See: King Titan and Corruption.) At the same time, however, once we killed the King Titan, the rest of the hivemind was practically gone, which implies that there should be a primary target that we can kill that would neutralize most of what Rockwell has going on. In this case, it would be somewhere on the ship for sure.
That's not all of it though, The King Titan didn't have access to what Rockwell has access to: The Tek systems. Rockwell demonstrated his ability to link with tek systems on Aberration, he could, essentially, create a backup of himself using the colony ship, and send that backup all over the place. There's also no telling if he perfected the element system so that he can have multiple brains for the hivemind as well. As crazy as he is, Rockwell is smart too. Surely it can't be as simple as just killing some part of him here

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TinyHippo said:

I don't think Rockwell is scared of us really... In all honesty, he's had plenty of chances to get rid of us by now. All he would have had to do is destroy the pod we were sleeping in while we were in the Sim, or kill us immediately after grabbing us (well, we had the feddie tek suit, I have no idea if that would have saved us. Better yet, he could probably turn off the respawn system for us if he wanted us gone. If he wanted us gone so badly, if he was so scared, he wouldn't give us multiple chances.

The other thing you brought up though, about leaving a piece of him on Earth, is something that's been bothering me too. We know that element can allow complex hiveminds to be created (See: King Titan and Corruption.) At the same time, however, once we killed the King Titan, the rest of the hivemind was practically gone, which implies that there should be a primary target that we can kill that would neutralize most of what Rockwell has going on. In this case, it would be somewhere on the ship for sure.
That's not all of it though, The King Titan didn't have access to what Rockwell has access to: The Tek systems. Rockwell demonstrated his ability to link with tek systems on Aberration, he could, essentially, create a backup of himself using the colony ship, and send that backup all over the place. There's also no telling if he perfected the element system so that he can have multiple brains for the hivemind as well. As crazy as he is, Rockwell is smart too. Surely it can't be as simple as just killing some part of him here

I do think it makes more sense that he isn't scared of us but when I thought my theory the only thing that made sense to me was that he is scared of us. Unless instead of him putting us on the colony ship, it was Helena. It does make more sense to me thinking about it as she does put us into the Genesis Simulation so we could prepare for whats to come.

To explain better and revamp my theory, based off what you said about Rockwell not being scared of us, I now think it was Helena. Helena put us into the Genesis Simulation to prepare us for whats to come and the place we are taking the Genesis Simulation so happens to be on Colony Ship where Rockwell is located. My theory is that the area where we are taking Genesis Simulation was on purpose as Helena knows that Rockwell knows of colony ship, since he has full control over the system. She probably figured that Rockwell would launch the ship with him on it as he believes that he has full control over Earth and that no one can defeat him. This way Rockwell and the player will be alone on the ship where the player can finally defeat Rockwell. The way the player will defeat Rockwell will most likely be similar to how he we defeat him on Aberration but at the end when his physical form is defeated we will then access a Main terminal that is connected to the full system where we will then purge him from the system and storage banks. The way he is hivemind is that he is the system.

• Like 1

David Tennant is such a perfect fit for Rockwell. One of the problems I had with Rockwell's appearance in GP1 was that his voice just didn't seem like it fit to me...like they trying just a bit too hard to make him sound supervillain-y, what with the voice filter and all (or maybe the filter was intentionally used to hide the fact that the voice didn't fit?). Tennant is much, much better because he sounds just like I think all of us thought Rockwell would - the appearance of a benign old man, but the mind of a supervillain, not the other way around like they did in GP1.

As for Madeline Madden, I can't really hear any difference between her and the old actor for HLN-A. We really only hear one line of her dialogue in the trailer.

• Thanks 2

52 minutes ago, ArkTheorist123 said:

5.jpg.c2bfa54d0462348ce64321c83b6827ff.jpg

Final boss of GP2? The eyes and the Rockwell tentacles make me think that this is an important part of Rockwell's corruption. and maybe the glowing sphere is supposed to be his brain or something?

There were more than one of those in the teaser, which doesn't seem very final boss-esque to me, but it certainly isn't Rockwell's brain or anything. I'd say that it's either just an enemy in the Rockwell biome(s?) or perhaps a mission boss (because it does seem like a very tough enemy,) but not the final boss.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TinyHippo said:

There were more than one of those in the teaser, which doesn't seem very final boss-esque to me, but it certainly isn't Rockwell's brain or anything. I'd say that it's either just an enemy in the Rockwell biome(s?) or perhaps a mission boss (because it does seem like a very tough enemy,) but not the final boss.

The floating squid thing Reminds me of a flood form lol.   
EDIT: I think they are the mechanics of the biome   Like keeping the insides working 

Edited by Bigchingus7890
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, ArkTheorist123 said:

5.jpg.c2bfa54d0462348ce64321c83b6827ff.jpg

Final boss of GP2? The eyes and the Rockwell tentacles make me think that this is an important part of Rockwell's corruption. and maybe the glowing sphere is supposed to be his brain or something?

I’m gonna say either like a organic robot of Rockwell or bossfight minions, though it is at the end of the trailer with shattered glass, and there is a very large amount of Rockwell eyes and stuff around, so probably a more central part of him/it. 

• Like 1

Maybe they are a end boss, not THE boss, but like one of the three needed to get to the final one, and maybe it’s like 50 mini bosses and not 1 boss? That be interesting, fighting a hive boss instead of a singular superpower. But interestingly as someone said, the Rockwell tendrils are there, and to me those look a lot like the ones from abb and not so much the ones of recent.

Edited by Dinobros2000
  • Like 1

As for the sphere, I’m guessing the only time you can attack it, at lease effectively is when it’s attacking you, AKA it has like 1 billion Health, but the sphere has a 10k damage multiplier, now this is an extreme example, but you get the point. Or maybe it’s just unharmable except on the orb, But it’s gotta be part of Rockwell’s hive

Edited by Dinobros2000

6 hours ago, Dinobros2000 said:

Maybe they are a end boss, not THE boss, but like one of the three needed to get to the final one, and maybe it’s like 50 mini bosses and not 1 boss? That be interesting, fighting a hive boss instead of a singular superpower. But interestingly as someone said, the Rockwell tendrils are there, and to me those look a lot like the ones from abb and not so much the ones of recent.

Yea that would be cool. It definitely seems like a boss enemy even if it isn't the end boss. Those tentacles are 100% Rockwell's, which implies to me that you'll find Rockwell tentacles inside the Rockwell biomes, either in boss fights or as normal enemies out there even.

As for the sphere, I’m guessing the only time you can attack it, at lease effectively is when it’s attacking you, AKA it has like 1 billion Health, but the sphere has a 10k damage multiplier, now this is an extreme example, but you get the point. Or maybe it’s just unharmable except on the orb, But it’s gotta be part of Rockwell’s hive

I agree, the sphere definitely looks like a weak point, and that would make this the first 'boss' (assuming it is a boss and not just a 'normal' enemy) that has a weak point I think.

Just watched it again on .25 speed, and now I’m wondering what the screeching attack does, maybe it’s irritating Rockwell? It seems to maybe send out sound waves?

I thought that was just a roar or something similar. It didn't really seem to have a normal mouth so if it can roar, I imagine that that's how it would.

• Like 2

Let's go over some facts, shall we?

1- We killed the King Titan, thus the main hivemind of Element on Earth.
2- ARKs were craddles harboring life to restore Earth once the Titans/Element were removed.
3- ARKs also doubled as a pulse-kind weapon to purge "every last bit of Element from the soil" as stated by Helena.
4- Aberration crash-landed on Earth during the Reseed Protocol.
5- Arat Prime is located on Earth and a key (if not THE key) location behind the ARK project.

My toughts :

1- Arat Prime is indeed the design/building/launching point of the ARKs.
2- Given the assumption Arat is a massive shipyard, I wouldn't be surprised if it was the Genesis ship starting point.
3- I'm confident to say the Genesis ship was a backup plan to find a new planet, should the ARKs failed.
4- I suspect Rockwell was freed from his "guardian" bounds when Aberration crashed on Earth.
5- Rockwell, being now a creature/servant of Element most likely felt threathened by the ARKs anti-element pulse weapons.
6- Looks very much like Rockwell found a way aboard the Genesis ship, a.k.a lifeboat to escape certain death from Earth and its ARKs shields.

Those are just some ideas...

Edited by Darkholis
  • Like 1