26 minutes ago, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

Corrupted Master Controller was actually a puppet of Rockwell's, and not actually Rockwell himself

Except it is Rockwell...

If you've ever fought the Master Controller, you'll see that as you fight it the armor on it gets chipped away and it begins to resemble human Rockwell. He also has spats with HLNA throughout the fight, and has voicelines that clearly point to it being Rockwell in the Master Controller's body. It's basically Rockwell with a mask, and he's using the Master Controller as his "Playable Character" because of its innate control over the Simulation, allowing him to alter it to his desires. I imagine the Master Controller's AI was deleted like the other Master AI's save the Moeder, likely because Rockwell went after it first. 

35 minutes ago, Qwertymine said:

Except it is Rockwell...

If you've ever fought the Master Controller, you'll see that as you fight it the armor on it gets chipped away and it begins to resemble human Rockwell. He also has spats with HLNA throughout the fight, and has voicelines that clearly point to it being Rockwell in the Master Controller's body. It's basically Rockwell with a mask, and he's using the Master Controller as his "Playable Character" because of its innate control over the Simulation, allowing him to alter it to his desires. I imagine the Master Controller's AI was deleted like the other Master AI's save the Moeder, likely because Rockwell went after it first. 

That's sort of what I'm saying. Yes, it is 100 percent Rockwell. Buuut what I'm also saying is that he most likely overtook the Master Controller's AI. Maybe he did edit it's appearance, but we don't know.

25 minutes ago, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

That's sort of what I'm saying. Yes, it is 100 percent Rockwell. Buuut what I'm also saying is that he most likely overtook the Master Controller's AI. Maybe he did edit it's appearance, but we don't know.

So he deleted the other Master AI(Except the Moeder, who took herself offline) and not the Controller, which is likely the only AI with the means to boot Rockwell from the system? Seems like a flawed plan to me, especially considering how the Aberration system proved that Rockwell isn't all powerful by locking him in as the "Overseer" of the station after we defeat him, dooming him to die and respawn in the arena until Aberration crashed to Earth. 

1 hour ago, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

So the master controller was actually just a AI that could think?

What I'm saying is instead of Edmund deleting the Master Controller, he corrupted it which would be smarter as it's the literal center of the entire Genesis Simulation. Powerful stuff. If he had the Master Controller as a puppet, he wouldn't need to corrupt the other AIs. He obviously doesn't care about messy work- as he's leaving all of these glitches being. (Excluding the ones relating to Survivors.)

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, ImOnFyre said:

WAIT I JUST HAD A BIG BRAIN IDEA!!!

I have video editing software as I’m a small youtuber. I could take high res footage of the Gen 1 cutscene and watch it in a very slow motion or even a frame by fram in order to spot anything. It would take forever to do but I would be able to see every detail.

Very good idea

OK, Big stuff. Mostly noticed through logos and clues we have throughout ARK's storyline. 

1. A good and clean shot of the feddie logo:

FeddiesLogo.png.d9ff9b82b85445729ec6a53a238d228a.png

It is also seen on the door and the Gen Sim Implants confirming the Gen Sim is made by the Feddies: 677726318_Screenshot2020-11-05153024.png.482ee09c86f6c6b19b86b7c3200e0c66.pngFeddiesLogo2.png.fda320b1d33cff44c6a3f10809006ac4.png

Same Logo in all 3. As we though this ship and the simulation are definitely made by the Terran Federation. But that's where the confirmations stop and things get interesting. The Tek Suit that we put on has 3 different logos on and around it. 

Logo #1: NOT the Feddie logo. I personally believe this is the URE Logo. I feel this confirms the old forgotten theory of instead of the Feddies being FORCED off Earth they willingly LEFT with the help of the URE in the execution of this.

URE.png.68eebd5b20c7b88260ddbaa4c919dbef.png

Logo #2: This Logo is like a branding Logo, one that would have been stamped on every Tek Suit made on a line. Once again, not the Feddie logo.

URELogoHelmet.png.01769a4d50fe7743cd19e0df1ae33f0f.png

And I'll have to split this into 2 post because of file size. MORE INFO IN NEXT POST!!!

Edited by ImOnFyre
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ok now continuing what I said before:

Logo #3: This Logo is also Like a Branding Logo, except this one is a FEDDIE logo, meaning the Feddies had something to do with this suit.

FeddiesHelmet.png.7d113aef12e58b3c6c1c12620aeb0468.png

And Finally: Logo #4: Another URE logo, except this one is when the tek is loading up.(Previous File was too large this part was almost impossible not to see in the cinematic. Also thing to note... IMPLANT. And we aren't on the ARK.

To sum everything up:

Because of all this I believe that the Gen Sim is 100% made by the Feddies. I also believe that the Feddies willing left Earth and had the assistance of the URE in making the colony ship. A Treaty of sorts. When the two nations realized what corruption was doing they banded together and helped each other execute their plans of survival to further the human race. This way if one plan failed the other may still succeed.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ImOnFyre said:

Ok now continuing what I said before:

Logo #3: This Logo is also Like a Branding Logo, except this one is a FEDDIE logo, meaning the Feddies had something to do with this suit.

FeddiesHelmet.png.7d113aef12e58b3c6c1c12620aeb0468.png

And Finally: Logo #4: Another URE logo, except this one is when the tek is loading up.(Previous File was too large this part was almost impossible not to see in the cinematic. Also thing to note... IMPLANT. And we aren't on the ARK.

To sum everything up:

Because of all this I believe that the Gen Sim is 100% made by the Feddies. I also believe that the Feddies willing left Earth and had the assistance of the URE in making the colony ship. A Treaty of sorts. When the two nations realized what corruption was doing they banded together and helped each other execute their plans of survival to further the human race. This way if one plan failed the other may still succeed.

Nice. I agree it seems logical^^        
Although I would rather be in a sim than dying to a raptor on a beach in a space station lmao

• Like 2

@ImOnFyre

This is the URE logo

20201105225550_1.jpg.aea5c66e13e11a26a7fab47aefb61097.jpg

From Diana's Aberration log #1, it also shows up in #3 or #4.

It appears significantly different from the second logo you pointed out.

I had assumed that the second logo you pointed out was a logo for a subgroup of the Feddies, similar to how different organizations in modern governments have their own logos. It could be a logo for the group in charge of space travel. 

• Like 2

Could also be that but I think the two logos may have something to do with each other. I just personally think they look similar compared to the Feddie logo. But yeah small oversight by me sorry. I was putting it all together really fast while i had time to actually analyze the footage so I was hyper focused on the footage and forgot about that.

Edited by ImOnFyre

Just now, ImOnFyre said:

Could also be that but I think the two logos may have something to do with each other. I just personally think they look similar compared to the Feddie logo. But yeah small oversight by me sorry.

I was just looking through some stuff and i think i read somewhere that the second logo stands for "Federation Armed Forces" ?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ImOnFyre said:

To sum everything up:

Despite the second logo also belonging to the feddies i still agree with this part though, because some genesis notes reference cooperation during the developement of the arks and the simulation, for example the genesis chronicles mention the magmasaur being tested on scorched earth before it was decided to only have it in the simulation.

So the theorie of both nations atleast calling a truce and working together to some degree sounds pretty good if you ask me

• Like 1

Just a little thing that isn't really important or relevant to the current discussions, but i just found this in dianas 29th note on extinction. She's mourning her comrades who died after getting to earth and what i find interesting is that there's actually a birthyear there, 2125. So while we still don't know what year it is in the present, we atleast know around what time everything started to go down ( mind that this is the birthyear of an URE soldier who fought alongside Diana)

DianaNote_29.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1