4 hours ago, Bigchingus7890 said:

It could be O2 I think gen2 will have space, And you can’t breathe in space 

makes sense to me 

that's interesting cos then that would be another difference between the designs of URE and fed tek since the URE tek has built in O2 that doesn't have an impact the design visually.

A little review of some important lore-related things is definitely due. We need to crack some of this stuff before ExtraLife, and see if we were correct...

ARAT PRIME: Somehow connected to Genesis, potentially the ARKs and the Sanctuary.

SANCTUARY: Pinnacle of man. Potentially connected to ARAT PRIME and/or creation/testing place of the ARKs. May have been build over an Element Vein. Tek-Protectors gone awry.

ARKs: Seeds of life. Come back down to Earth after the Element on planet Earth has been whittled down. Host to Dinosaurs and Fantasy Creatures. May be connected to ARAT PRIME. Connected to the GENESIS SIMULATION.

GENESIS SIMULATION: Connected to ARAT PRIME and the ARKs. Programming began in the TEK ERA and wrapped up when humanity started going down the drain. Created in prep for THE ARRIVAL. ROCKWELL has taken over and used it as a testing/training/corrupting/enslaving site where he reigns supreme. Connected to the COLONY SHIP.

COLONY SHIP: Filled with TRAPPED SURVIVORS waiting to pass the GENESIS SIMULATION. Home to absurd amounts of TEK ARMOR CONTAINERS and possibly TEK WEAPONRY... as if it was preparing us for a huge threat. Now home to CORRUPTION and potentially SIR EDMUND ROCKWELL.

THE ARRIVAL:

This is where it gets INCREDIBLY interesting. We know that the GENESIS SIMULATION was created during the GOLDEN AGE OF TEK, (IMPORTANT!! IT WASN'T CREATED DURING "THE EXTINCTION") and is meant to prepare us for THE ARRIVAL, something potentially relating to LOW GRAVITY, FREEZING TEMPERATURES, MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF WATER, INTENSE HEAT and/or POISONOUS GAS? This is where it gets foggy.

We NEED to figure out what the heck THE ARRIVAL really is before ExtraLife. At it's core, it's an event planned DURING the GOLDEN AGE OF MAN involving SURVIVORS arriving somewhere. (Possibly an Alien Planet/Earth/New Dimension) Why we are arriving here, or what awaits us is unknown to us, but HELENA WALKER and ROCKWELL do. That is all I have.

• Like 1

I honestly hope we don't spawn with Tek Armor... ARK may have extensive and rich lore, (Good enough to rival that of even FNAF's) but at it's core, it's a survival game. We'd be missing out on that classic cloth and hide, maybe even the chitin, flak and riot. If we're missing out on that, what else will we be missing out on? Spears? Thatch huts? Wooden huts? Mortars and pestles? Naw, that's not the ARK we know and love. Genesis bent the ARK norms out of order, and I just hope that Gen2 doesn't shatter the ARK that we know and always come back to. There has to be some other use for that armor. Maybe we DO progress normally, and the armor is late game, for example, after beating the final boss that could have stolen it from us at the end of Genesis? I'm pulling at straws here... Starting with "Refined" Tek tools, armor and weapons would rob us of a great Survival experience. I just dunno what to think- I need reassurance.

8 minutes ago, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

I honestly hope we don't spawn with Tek Armor... ARK may have extensive and rich lore, (Good enough to rival that of even FNAF's) but at it's core, it's a survival game. We'd be missing out on that classic cloth and hide, maybe even the chitin, flak and riot. If we're missing out on that, what else will we be missing out on? Spears? Thatch huts? Wooden huts? Mortars and pestles? Naw, that's not the ARK we know and love. Genesis bent the ARK norms out of order, and I just hope that Gen2 doesn't shatter the ARK that we know and always come back to. There has to be some other use for that armor. Maybe we DO progress normally, and the armor is late game, for example, after beating the final boss that could have stolen it from us at the end of Genesis? I'm pulling at straws here... Starting with "Refined" Tek tools, armor and weapons would rob us of a great Survival experience. I just dunno what to think- I need reassurance.

Perhaps the armor will work in a way so that it's relatively low-tier  when compared to the creatures you'll be up against in GP2, and we'll be able to unlock certain upgrades for it - by completing missions? - as time goes on. That way there would still be some sense of progression.

• Thanks 1

SURVIVOR'S EXPERIENCES:

THE ISLAND: Waking up on a dinosaur island in naked and cold, we must craft primitive tools to our own rendition of futuristic Tek-Weaponry, Buildings and Armor, taming prehistoric creatures all throughout our adventure. Eventually we become the top banana of the food chain in order to defeat the Overseer of what seems to be the very Island we had been surviving upon, high above a dead planet amidst many other "ARKs". Here is where we learn about Helena Walker, Nerva (DECEASED), Mei and Rockwell.

SCORCHED EARTH: Arriving upon a vast desert station, we must beat the heat under the artificial sun in order to regain our top rank an defeat this ARK's sole guardian: The Manticore. The desert, however, is home to much more than dinosaurs... Medieval fantasy creatures and heavily genetically-modified creatures roam the land, and it is up to us to make use of them, along with an array of wondrous new technology related to the map. This is where Rockwell begins his element-craze, where Helena begins an inner-battle with whom she truly is, and where "that one bandit guy"  (DECEASED) sacrificed himself to a now all-wise (DECEASED?) Egyptian priest.

ABERRATION: A destroyed ARK running rampant with Abberant Mutated dinosaurs, Mutated survivors from before us and alien creatures that are all linked in some way to the elemental rivers running through it's expansive cave systems. For a third time we have been knocked down to the bottom of the barrel and are forced to exploit our environment- this time including ziplines, radiation and giant mushrooms. After many months we clash with Rockwell- long, long after he brought upon himself an element hell which he calls his heaven and hierarchy. After laying him low, we are treated to a gift lent to us by our forefathers in the form of a grand portal that breaks the boundary between the broken ARK and the dead planet below us- Earth. Mei has come back into the story, furious with Rockwell for killing her love. Helena is struggling with herself and the fact that she is most likely manufactured, Rockwell becomes the villain of the story, Diana dies (DECEASED... SORT OF I GUESS. NOT REALLY.) and some random grads all die a horrible death. Great.

EXTINCTION: Welcome to the apocalypse, sucker. You know the drill, survive and get to the very top. This time we have the aid of the Titans- elemental behemoths, and Tek left behind by the sanctuary's denizens and protectors. (Also Meks gifted to us by Helena made by Santiago. He was on Ab too I guess, but wasn't compelled to write anything down there.) Fighting back corrupted element as we go, we eventually meet- (And defeat) the Alpha King Titan- ruler of the element hivemind. After that, we lose our implant and the ARKs land back down to earth, destroying the sanctuary, purging corrupted element, terraforming the land and spreading life- fantasy and prehistory. Helena has become a Homo Deus (Being beyond our world) and is fading to time and masses of information, Santiago (DECEASED) was torn apart by the titans and corrupted creatures, whereas Mei and Diana are travelling to ARAT PRIME, something on the other side of the planet relating to Genesis and possibly the ARKs- unknowingly being led by their friend, Helena.

GENESIS PART 1: Mysteriously waking in the Genesis Simulation being led by a fragment of Helena's personality, we again, do our thing- with, wouldn't you know? Another twist. Missions that prepare us for a massive event planned during the golden age of humanity: The Arrival. Fixing glitches through the sim gives us the hint that Rockwell has been heavily abusing the sim in order to train/rid/torture/test/abduct/corrupt/enslave survivors. Jesus Christ dude- You kinda suck! Facing off and defeating his virtual form- The Master Controller, and his army of Virtual Corruptees, gives us this:

• Like 2

On 11/2/2020 at 5:18 PM, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

This proves my "Offbrand" Tek theory. The Tek we make isn't legitimate, it's a shot in the dark. This stuff, this is DEFINITELY legit.

Why does that post prove any of these claims ? Why would our tek be the rip-off and not the other way around ? Especially that part seems a bit odd to me, considering the fact that one of dianas notes on aberration even mentions Santiago reverse engineering URE tek. Because of that note i would say that both sides indeed stole designs from each other, so instead of declaring one of the sides "fake tek" i would rather say that both are kind off legit

• Like 1

This is one of my most simple theories that people just don't get... Nothing against you.

I dunno what one specifically, but in diana's notes on ab she claimed that she and the other Tek survivors "Cobbled together" some "off brand" Tek armor. Considering the fact that we craft the very same stuff that THEY craft, like the Tek sleeping chambers, I'd assume that the armor we make is similar I'd not the very same.

• Like 1

And considering the fact that the armor we get at the end of Genesis P1 is more REFINED and features several LOGOS that OUR Tek armor is MISSING leads me to believe that the new armor is the "real thing" possibly manufactured by a company or something. It's what the Tek survivors used during wars and whatnot, as no civillain would be allowed that infinite power lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

This is one of my most simple theories that people just don't get... Nothing against you.

Nothing against you either, but i do get your point and just think it's doesn't hold up too well once one goes through it's base.

I dunno what one specifically, but in diana's notes on ab she claimed that she and the other Tek survivors "Cobbled together" some "off brand" Tek armor. Considering the fact that we craft the very same stuff that THEY craft, like the Tek sleeping chambers, I'd assume that the armor we make is similar I'd not the very same.

And what I mean by that, is that the Tek sleeping chambers that WE craft, are the same that THEY craft.

For example this part:
I'm aware of that note, but i would argue that "off-brand" just means cheap/worse quality here, especially considering the context of the situation, with a bunch of soldiers and engineers having to build everything from scratch. What i'm trying to say is that it probably only meant they built a makeshift one and not that all URE tek is offbrand ( and even if the suit was off brand, it wouldn't automatically mean the rest of tek was too ).
Now as for the argument that the we craft the very same stuff that they craft, isn't a bit odd to take gameplay as a base to discuss the lore, especially since both of these things are rarely connected in the actual gameplay ? The connection's just a bit too inconsistent to get anything meaningful out of it in my opinion. Of course that doesn't mean everything that happens in the game isn't valid for lore, but i would probably take a step back and rather base it on things like cutscenes or info from wildcard.

That aside, i actually don't disagree with the point that we are making URE tek ( aka. the same as they craft ), due to the arks being the UREs response to the elements infection as opposed to the federation with the Simulation/colony ship, so from a lore only perspective it still makes sense that survivors on the ark would build URE tek. I just don't think that our suit is worse than the federation one.

And considering the fact that the armor we get at the end of Genesis P1 is more REFINED and features several LOGOS that OUR Tek armor is MISSING leads me to believe that the new armor is the "real thing" possibly manufactured by a company or something. It's what the Tek survivors used during wars and whatnot, as no civillain would be allowed that infinite power lol

The absence of a logo on our tek armor doesn't mean it wasn't used in wars, as Diana mentions being fully certified for Tek Armor  in the same note you quoted in the beginning ( and the one we wear ingame according to your argument ), which means that the URE trained parts of its military with it. According to your argument that we use the same stuff as them, that then means that the same tek armor we use ingame was also used in wars, which leads me to believe that it's on par with the federation suit.

Also, considering the fact that the URE and the federation both have their own aesthetics when it comes to tek, i don't believe it's superior just because of a different look.

On 11/1/2020 at 7:45 PM, ImOnFyre said:

I so it’s definitely quite different from URE tek. It’s a whole lot sleeker and has less sharp edges. Seems to me like a theme with Fed tek vs URE tek. Fed tek is sleeker, more refined, but lacks some of the key abilities and traits like a jet pack. It seems to me just looking at the different tek and the different ways the two nations solved problems the URE was a whole lot more militaristic than the fedies.

ImOnFyre made a post about it's look a bit ago and i think it sums it up better than i could do.

• Thanks 1

Might I recommend that EVERYONE here watch that link that I posted above? That video can be viewed in ultra 4k, and doing a surface-level analysis, I have already noticed a damning detail that this is in fact the Terran Federation- a gosh dang imprint on the floor. An imprint. On. The. God. Dang. Floor. When we turn around to face that tentacle, (Which I now clearly see is coming out of the floor) a design, blatantly carved and imprinted into the floor, also very blatantly reads, "Terran Federation".

How da hec

On 11/2/2020 at 11:18 AM, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

This proves my "Offbrand" Tek theory. The Tek we make isn't legitimate, it's a shot in the dark. This stuff, this is DEFINITELY legit.

Wait. Maybe it isn’t off brand tek. I had a theory that was kind of overlooked a while back.

I noticed that the tek on the arks seemed different from the tek in extinction. And the fact that it was tek that cured the element infection. I think once mankind learned of teks effect when used incorrectly they took their time and learned how to properly purify and use it. Maybe that’s what the arks and this suit is made of. Pure tek. Safe tek.

It’s kind of a shot in the dark but it’s seems to just check out and answer some of the biggest lore questions we have like the element purge. And why we still use element after that purge

• Thanks 1

For the whole tek armor discussion, I'd like to remind everyone of the fact that Santiago reverse engineered the URE's tek suits, so the Feds had the same type of tek suits as the URE tek suits back when the URE and Feddies were at war and both still on Earth.

During construction of the colony ships and Ark and what not to avoid extinction at the hands of the Corruption, or before then, after the Feddies were driven off Earth by the URE (I predict these did not happen far apart from eachother,) the Feddies designed this new suit. This suit was designed specifically with space travel and in mind, and was likely built to both help survive in space, and on unknown, strange planets against unpredictable challenges.

Compare the design purposes of the new Fed suit to the purposes of the URE suit. They are much too different. It's like trying to compare a drill and a gun. You can't really compare them because they have entirely different reasons for being created. It wouldn't really be correct to call one suit better than the other, but you should call them different, with each being better for different tasks.

That's my guess on it. Until we see what the new tek armor does I can't say for certain of course, but this is what I think.

• Like 2

On 11/2/2020 at 11:37 AM, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

THE ARRIVAL:

This is where it gets INCREDIBLY interesting. We know that the GENESIS SIMULATION was created during the GOLDEN AGE OF TEK, (IMPORTANT!! IT WASN'T CREATED DURING "THE EXTINCTION") and is meant to prepare us for THE ARRIVAL, something potentially relating to LOW GRAVITY, FREEZING TEMPERATURES, MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF WATER, INTENSE HEAT and/or POISONOUS GAS? This is where it gets foggy.

We NEED to figure out what the heck THE ARRIVAL really is before ExtraLife. At it's core, it's an event planned DURING the GOLDEN AGE OF MAN involving SURVIVORS arriving somewhere. (Possibly an Alien Planet/Earth/New Dimension) Why we are arriving here, or what awaits us is unknown to us, but HELENA WALKER and ROCKWELL do. That is all I have.

Errr, remind me why it was created during the golden age?

The Genesis Simulation was original a less dangerous simulation. It had shopping centers and such, HLN-A mentions them while she's cleaning up glitches. I would agree that the original base of the simulation was made during the golden age. But the GenSim that we know, the 5 dangerous biomes full of dangerous creatures, I doubt was created during the golden age. The Arrival would mean the Arrival at the destination of the planet, hence why the Arrival Protocol takes us out of the Simulation.

However, even if it was all done during the Golden Age (which I doubt,) would that change the meaning of the Arrival? The way I see it, it's quite simple. What else could the Arrival be? A colony ship is traveling to a planet, The Arrival Protocol wakes you up. Why would you wake up on a colony ship if you aren't at your destination? The only reason is if there was some sort of emergency that required human intervention, and if they could foresee such a disaster coming from so long ago, surely they would've done something that would've stopped it from happening in the first place instead of such a roundabout route.

Perhaps we also have differing ideas on what the Golden Age actually is. For me it refers to the time between when Element was first discovered and when either the war ended or Corruption hit dangerous levels, whichever came first.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, TinyHippo said:

Errr, remind me why it was created during the golden age?

The Genesis Simulation was original a less dangerous simulation. It had shopping centers and such, HLN-A mentions them while she's cleaning up glitches. I would agree that the original base of the simulation was made during the golden age. But the GenSim that we know, the 5 dangerous biomes full of dangerous creatures, I doubt was created during the golden age. The Arrival would mean the Arrival at the destination of the planet, hence why the Arrival Protocol takes us out of the Simulation.

However, even if it was all done during the Golden Age (which I doubt,) would that change the meaning of the Arrival? The way I see it, it's quite simple. What else could the Arrival be? A colony ship is traveling to a planet, The Arrival Protocol wakes you up. Why would you wake up on a colony ship if you aren't at your destination? The only reason is if there was some sort of emergency that required human intervention, and if they could foresee such a disaster coming from so long ago, surely they would've done something that would've stopped it from happening in the first place instead of such a roundabout route.

Perhaps we also have differing ideas on what the Golden Age actually is. For me it refers to the time between when Element was first discovered and when either the war ended or Corruption hit dangerous levels, whichever came first.

I made this post after fixing a glitch- but I dunno which one. HLNA claimed that CONSTRUCTION OF THE SIMULATION WRAPPED UP AROUND THE TIME THAT EARTH WAS STARTING TO GO DOWN THE TUBE. That's a lot of capital letters for emphasis haha!

And for it to be wrapped up around the time that things spoiled, it would most likely be build during the "Golden Age"... I hate that name, it needs to be changed in my opinion. HLNA claims that though it isn't THE most sophisticated and advanced, it's ONE OF the most sophisticated and advanced out there- so I'd assume construction took a little while. BUT in all fairness, element can apparently turn towns to cities in days according to either Santiago of Helena Walker... (Can't remember)

10 minutes ago, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

I made this post after fixing a glitch- but I dunno which one. HLNA claimed that CONSTRUCTION OF THE SIMULATION WRAPPED UP AROUND THE TIME THAT EARTH WAS STARTING TO GO DOWN THE TUBE. That's a lot of capital letters for emphasis haha!

Ok, I see what you mean. Personally, I'd say that's so close to the tail end of the tek age, that I wouldn't really consider it to be part of the tek age. When everything started to fall apart, that is when Corruption arose and started destroying everything. So really it depends on where you place the markers for the end of the Tek age and the beginning of the Corrupted age.

But regardless of the semantics, Corruption was a known thing by then, and becoming rapidly more dangerous during the creation of the GenSim.

12 minutes ago, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

And for it to be wrapped up around the time that things spoiled, it would most likely be build during the "Golden Age"... I hate that name, it needs to be changed in my opinion. HLNA claims that though it isn't THE most sophisticated and advanced, it's ONE OF the most sophisticated and advanced out there- so I'd assume construction took a little while. BUT in all fairness, element can apparently turn towns to cities in days according to either Santiago of Helena Walker... (Can't remember)

Santiago said that.
Construction may have taken quite a while, but remember that the original purpose of the GenSim was more peaceful. More learning and relaxing than training and surviving. The creation of the GenSim as we know it was more like hijacking a plane and changing course than building a new plane, and hijacking can happen much, much quicker. The Simulation was already built to handle most of what the GenSim had to be able to handle, and the rest was controlled by the AI biome controllers, so I wager it didn't take terribly long to convert it.

• Like 3

Master Controller Theory:

Before Rockwell took over the Genesis Simulation there were 5 Master AIs for each biome. Say, when he took over the Genesis Simulation, there was one "Master Controller" that was essentially doing what Rockwell is doing now- monitoring the biomes, testing the survivors and working the background of the Simulation. (Minus the malicious intent of course- that being the torture, corruption and exploitation of survivors and corrupted element within the Simulation)

This brings me back to a theory disregarded long ago that the Corrupted Master Controller was actually a puppet of Rockwell's, and not actually Rockwell himself- and I'd like to revive this theory.

Let's just say that when Rockwell hijacked Genesis, instead of deleting the Master Controller, he upped and corrupted it's code in order to exploit it's power without having to be physically hooked up to the simulation itself. For starters, you might be saying that only things from the real world can be corrupted in the Genesis Simulation- but that is false. While yes, there definitely are humans being corrupted in and outside of Genesis, there are also dinosaurs. Ok then, those are organic too, are they not? Well, taking this a step further- we can see Tek Drones being corrupted in the simulation too, and those most likely are not organic, despite similar technology possessing "organic" like spindly growth included in their design (Enforcers and Scouts that hail from the same Tek Era).

So now we know that such corruption is possible- corruption of programming and code. Now let's take into consideration the name of Genesis' final boss: "Corrupted Master Controller". This name would definitely imply that, at some point in time, there was a "Master Controller". Though Rockwell could have just deleted the Master Controller's original programming and created some new code, that would betray the Corrupted Master Controller's name- unless somehow Rockwell back on wherever-the-heck-he-is has become corrupted for real and not just amalgamated and mutated with element. I suppose that this could explain the new, more corrupted design of (presumably) Rockwell's tentacles. Again though, this betrays the Corrupted Master Controller's name.

This theory could also explain the mysterious properties the Corrupted Master Controller presents: Laser eyes and a completely different look from Rockwell entirely- a different appearance that seems to stump everyone. After all, why would Rockwell's appearance change within Genesis? Why would he come equipped with lasers? Because he took something that originally presented a different purpose (monitoring Genesis), corrupted it's code, and is now using it as a marionette that he uses to hijack HLN-A and mess up the Genesis Simulation back in the comfort of wherever he truly is- whether that be the Colony Ship, Arat Prime, Earth or on an Alien Planet. Why do I say that it's him using the Master Controller to mess things up? After commencing the "Arrival Protocol" via HLN-A and fighting him for some time, he spews out some threats and information, yes, but whats important about that trash-talk is that we hear several times about Helena Walker, someone that Rockwell definitely knows. This 100% goes to show that Rockwell is manually using his little puppet, and it's not something that is automated in any way.

"So there we have it folks", the Master Controller was originally a monitor for Genesis, but Rockwell swooped in and corrupted it, turning it into a marionette giving it the name "Corrupted Master Controller". Then through it Rockwell spoke a tangible language to us, built his army, messed up Genesis and brought our survivor right to him. Why do you think he wasn't upset when we defeated him? Why do you think HLN-A questions who's really winning during the battle? "It's all a simulation innit?". No HLN-A...

It's a Master Plan.