41 minutes ago, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

Check one of my previous posts on the past pages.

Aliens are already a thing in PixARK Skyward, and we know that wildcard loves to share its ideas to its spinoffs.

This is literally the same theory I had last year where I theorized the forthcoming of our first human "NPC".

Facebook 

• Confused 1

@ArkTheoryApprentice Where is this moon you keep talking about? I checked both teasers, no shattered object. If you referring to the land see in the teaser take a second look. It’s edges make a ring shape which we know to be the shape of the colony ship. Meaning it’s almost certain that that isn’t a racetrack or a shattered moon but rather the colony ship.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ArkTheorist123 said:

Random thought - what of in the days leading up to the Extra Life event there's another random countdown that plays the GP2 trailer when it's finished? Like what they did with GP1.

I want that to happen so bad. If they do it I hope its like the GP1 one with the clues that require people to decode the mysteries.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ImOnFyre said:

@ArkTheoryApprentice Where is this moon you keep talking about? I checked both teasers, no shattered object. If you referring to the land see in the teaser take a second look. It’s edges make a ring shape which we know to be the shape of the colony ship. Meaning it’s almost certain that that isn’t a racetrack or a shattered moon but rather the colony ship.

For some reason I doubt that what we are looking at is in fact the colony ship. Though it may look circular, I don't see it that way. In my eyes, it's flat, and the 2 pillars are a light effect as they fade into the piece of land if you look close enough. They're reminiscent of the ascension light at the end of Extinction. Also, the terrain on the land that we are on features rocky bits all over, like a reworked abberation surface or a reworked lunar Biome fragment chunk. There are also Tek structures similar to the ones from genesis littered around- but everything is the same grey tone so it's pretty hard to make out. I've found a few other things in the picture that seem important... Will share soon.

Though I would assume that the Tek catwalk we are on may be a part of the colony ship. Whos saying that it can't split itself up into smaller pieces in space or something like that? Also remember that I think the ship may have crashed, as it braces for impact at the end of gen p1, as it closes it's windows with heavy alloy and blares an emergency beeping.

Also a few things to notice: At the very bottom right of the planet (Earth?) you can see bright red and crack effects. And the red dotty areas are connected by straight, dotty paths if you up your brightness. I'm starting to doubt the story importance of this creature, as "Your New Ride" may just imply that the Lunameg is just a really nice new mount.

3 hours ago, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

For some reason I doubt that what we are looking at is in fact the colony ship. Though it may look circular, I don't see it that way. In my eyes, it's flat, and the 2 pillars are a light effect as they fade into the piece of land if you look close enough. They're reminiscent of the ascension light at the end of Extinction.

I'm still convinced that it's in fact, the colony ship, for multiple reasons:

First off, why would it be light ?  The "ascension light" you mentioned, shot out from an landed ark to clean up the weakened element. We're not anywhere near an ark and if the homeworld theory is right, there's element on that planet and it's probably not weak  either .  So it probably isn't that kind of light or anything similar.

Seccondly, the land fading into the beam of light can be assumed to be a purely artistic thing, as more distant objects have less detail. Not to mention that if you look closely, what you called the flat bit, is still arching. 

Last but not least, even before the teaser, we already knew that the colony ship probably has this ring shape, since the thing in the sky from the genesis ocean biome apparently is a look a like. Now, since our survivor, who wakes up on the actual colony ship, is also in the picture, i would assume that the ring like thing in the picture, is in fact the colony ship.

3 hours ago, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

Also remember that I think the ship may have crashed, as it braces for impact at the end of gen p1, as it closes it's windows with heavy alloy and blares an emergency beeping.

I'm not saying that the ship can't be crashing, but i find it a bit odd to assume, that the ship is doing the stuff you mentioned because of a potential crash when a rockwell tentacle appears almost immediatly after the alarms go off.

5 hours ago, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

For some reason I doubt that what we are looking at is in fact the colony ship. Though it may look circular, I don't see it that way. In my eyes, it's flat, and the 2 pillars are a light effect as they fade into the piece of land if you look close enough. They're reminiscent of the ascension light at the end of Extinction. Also, the terrain on the land that we are on features rocky bits all over, like a reworked abberation surface or a reworked lunar Biome fragment chunk. There are also Tek structures similar to the ones from genesis littered around- but everything is the same grey tone so it's pretty hard to make out. I've found a few other things in the picture that seem important... Will share soon.

If u zoom in on the ring, it kinda just looks more like Tek structures, and less ruins

16 hours ago, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

The problem with that theory is this:

There is a visible curve and the pattern of the tek structures lines the whole thing confirming it is not the moon. as any structures would have been decimated when whatever catastrophe caused the moon to shatter.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, LEDminer said:

To kind of add to my previous post, since the simulation simulates the place we are going to, would the flora and fauna there be similar? Would we see something like the ferox or magmasaur? How would have Rockwell's mutation affected these?

Maybe we're gonna see a new type of dino variant, "mutated dinos", similar to the corrupted dinos on extinction but instead of having the black rash, they would rather be affected by the same fleshiness that grows on the logo from the teaser, which would be a lot more in line with rockwell

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Fes said:

Maybe we're gonna see a new type of dino variant, "mutated dinos", similar to the corrupted dinos on extinction but instead of having the black rash, they would rather be affected by the same fleshiness that grows on the logo from the teaser, which would be a lot more in line with rockwell

That begs the question- will they be tameable? That would be an interesting twist: Dinos are untamable and we rely more on ourselves and alien creatures.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LEDminer said:

To kind of add to my previous post, since the simulation simulates the place we are going to, would the flora and fauna there be similar? Would we see something like the ferox or magmasaur? How would have Rockwell's mutation affected these?

Actually the simulation doesn’t simulate where we are going. That was never it’s purpose. It was to get us ready for the extremes. Every environment and creature was taken to a extreme so we are ready for whatever crazy environment we show up at. It wants to make sure we can survive wherever we happen to go.

The volcano simulates volcanic and planets closer to their star.

The tundra simulates frozen planets and worlds farther from their star.

The bog and ocean simulate weird ways it is possible for perfect planets to form. Be it fully aquatic or fully jungle.

Edited by ImOnFyre
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ImOnFyre said:

Actually the simulation doesn’t simulate where we are going. That was never it’s purpose. It was to get us ready for the extremes. Every environment and creature was taken to a extreme so we are ready for whatever crazy environment we show up at. It wants to make sure we can survive wherever we happen to go.

The volcano simulates volcanic and planets closer to their star.

The tundra simulates frozen planets and worlds farther from their star.

The bog and ocean simulate weird ways it is possible for perfect planets to form. Be it fully aquatic or fully jungle.

I agree, especially since the HLNA mentioned that the simulation is preparing survivors for "The Arrival", which probably is the arrival of the colony ship at a new planet, so it does make sense that the simulation prepares us for all sorts of environments

• Thanks 1

On 10/21/2020 at 12:03 PM, LEDminer said:

I wonder what exactly this aquatic animal will do. Perhaps something similar to the astrocetus since the simulation supposedly resembles where we are going?

Hmm well others have said, it’s just extremes, I think it is mildly similar to space whale, cuz u know, flying fish, but I believe it will be fast, and possibly the only way to travel between planets/areas?

1 hour ago, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

Dinos in space... What has ARK become?

You shouldn't be surprised that my next theory involves time-space travel...

This is the last DLC, IK they said that extinction but i think they are actually moving onto ark two, or whatever is beyond this. Also time travel, at least forwards, does exsist. If you go fast enough, you can kinda just make time go faster for you, so for example, the ship has been traveling for 10 years, but on the ship only 5 years has past.

Edited by Dinobros2000