2 minutes ago, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

I think it is, atleast on Extinction along with the Enforcer.

I know you can get tiered Enforcers on The Island in event loot. Maybe it's the same with Enforcers?

@Cedric Can you please clarify?

i crafted them on the island without blueprints in a tek replicator a few weeks ago, but it was a s+ one so i don't know if this also applies to the vanilla ones

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TinyHippo said:

ERpYLLVUUAAzvtQ?format=jpg&name=4096x409

am i the only one who felt that the lunar stuff always looked kinda small ?

Well i changed my opinion because of this image, because i saw the metal notes near the vent and oh my, they are tiny compared to everything else.

With that in mind, the hover skiff must be really big, right ?

Also, can anyone identify the creatures on the right side of the picture ? There seem to be atleast two different kinds of animals there.

The one on the rock and on the pathway above looks like a reskinned rollrat, but i'm not sure what the glowing one is

Nvm the part with the animals, somebody on twitter said that they may be tek dinos, a tek stego and tek rexes and it makes sense because the devs mentioned tek dinos when they revealed the lunar biome

Edited by Fes

3 minutes ago, Fes said:

am i the only one who felt that the lunar stuff always looked kinda small ?

Well i changed my opinion because of this image, because i saw the metal notes near the vent and oh my, they are tiny compared to everything else.

With that in mind, the hover skiff must be really big, right ?

Also, can anyone identify the creatures on the right side of the picture ? There seem to be atleast two different kinds of animals there.

The one on the rock and on the pathway above looks like a reskinned rollrat, but i'm not sure what the glowing one is

311990585_Screenshot2020-02-25at15_41_51.thumb.png.607c0ad65dd250bd829b550db78fab87.png

You think these two things are creatures?
I don't know. The one up top might be something... I can sort of see a face... But I think it's more likely to be just glowing rocks.

The one below though... Maybe a Fractal?

8 minutes ago, TinyHippo said:

311990585_Screenshot2020-02-25at15_41_51.thumb.png.607c0ad65dd250bd829b550db78fab87.png

You think these two things are creatures?
I don't know. The one up top might be something... I can sort of see a face... But I think it's more likely to be just glowing rocks.

The one below though... Maybe a Fractal?

i'm pretty sure that the thing in the top is a tek rex, although it may be a dead one. There's even another one on the black rock at the right edge of the original picture

image?w=1080&h=1080&bg_color=000000&opacity=100&_version=00_09_000

Guys, I just had a thought...Now, I'm not saying that those fractal people in the above image couldn't just be some manifestation of glitches/malicious AI or that they aren't just some tribe that really likes the corrupted avatar skins - but this is just too good of an idea to not put out there.

So as I've mentioned before, it seems that the ancient humans uploaded themselves into the GenSim and then simply vanished without a trace. But...what if the reason there's no trace as to why they vanished is because they didn't actually vanish? What if those fractal people in the above image ARE the ancient humans?! You can even see some of them seem to be holding tek weapons! Suppose they did something so stupid that they accidentally broke their avatars, hence their corrupted appearance. And what if they just think us survivors are some sort of invading force? Or what if their avatars are being controlled by some third party?

Edited by ArkTheorist123
  • Like 1

Just now, ArkTheorist123 said:

Suppose they did something so stupid that they accidentally broke their avatars, hence their corrupted appearance. And what if they just think us survivors are some sort of invading force? Or what if their avatars are being controlled by some third party source?

Since we already thought about the element corrupting the simulations hardware and creating glitches, maybe it also corrupted them  ? I feel like that could be a thing, especially because of your last sentence

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fes said:

in addition to the volcano, it also looks kinda toxic with all the fumes ( people in the other teaser had gasmasks, right ? )

Definitely. It does not look to be survivable at all. The entire place screams of "The apocolypse has begun. Run."

I think I've found out where I need to build a base.

• Haha 1