14 minutes ago, PotatoHuman said:

a decent spoiler for genesis

!!proceed with caution!!

Reveal hidden contents

found on a reply to one of Ceds tweets

Interesting picture, if low quality.
https://store.playstation.com/en-au/product/EP0688-CUSA06782_00-ARKGENESISONE000
This is where that person got it from.

Interestingly, a group of people seem to be warping in between a battle between two other groups. I wonder what that tall thing in front of the rex is.

The tek suit on the right seems to have no jetpack, so maybe we have a new tek suit now too. Cool flying boat at the top right too.

Details are too blurry to make out much more tbh

• Like 1

had to edit comment because i cannot post anymore than 4 posts until i get out of the early bird 

but you can zoom in using ctrl-scroll on the playstation store to get a clear picture i got a much better quality one hopefully we will be able to find something

https://imgur.com/a/24wgu4P

the survivor in the tek suit seems to be using a Weapon with homing bullets

also the survivor is standing on a turtle and under the river is the moeder

Edited by PotatoHuman
  • Like 4

Ok, after looking at it closer, that tek suit does not look similar to our tek suits at all. Even taking into consideration the low resolution. Legs and shoulders are completely different too. Can't say anything about the helmet because it's not there or the gloves or the gun because of quality.
No proof or anything, but perhaps that's lunatek armor. Could also just be a different type of tek suit.

2 minutes ago, PotatoHuman said:

I see i believe that the boat/ship is a vehicle, capable of going to the lunar biome without using hexagons.

also i believe that the big blue orb is the players teleporting between biomes

Yea, the orb is definitely people teleporting. Probably with Hexagons, since there's no astrocetus with them.

Idk about the boat flying to the moon though. I was under the impression we'd just be teleporting there, but it'd be cool if we could fly there too (or maybe the boat can teleport.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, LEDminer said:

I was admiring those lava raptors when I noticed they all have gas masks. Guess the lava biome will have toxic air, like a real volcanic environment would.

Hadn't even noticed myself, but it looks like you're right.

Note to self: Don't spawn in the volcanic area.

5 minutes ago, LEDminer said:

In the last two DLCs, the cover image was our supposed heroes of the lore fighting off the bad guys. In this image, the raptor rider and the person with the new TEK suit, along with the creatures in the back seem to be charging in at the teleporting beings. They also seem rather... glowy.

Hoard defense against TEK dinos and TEK people?

Now that you mention it, they do seem to be turning towards the bubble. I think the glowing is just the light from the teleport though.

But that's not all, it looked like they were fighting eachother before the teleporting people appeared. Note how most things are turning, which would imply they were charging eachother before the bubble appeared.

Guess: The left and right are people that were already in Genesis that have some sort of beef with eachother, possibly the Feddies and the URE. The people warping in are Survivors. The two groups that were already in Genesis deem truce and shoot at us instead.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, TinyHippo said:

https://twitter.com/cudacores?lang=en

Cuda cores is popping out a bunch of pictures, take a look.

Picture? Twitter is acting up for me.

39 minutes ago, TinyHippo said:

Interesting picture, if low quality.
https://store.playstation.com/en-au/product/EP0688-CUSA06782_00-ARKGENESISONE000
This is where that person got it from.

Interestingly, a group of people seem to be warping in between a battle between two other groups. I wonder what that tall thing in front of the rex is.

The tek suit on the right seems to have no jetpack, so maybe we have a new tek suit now too. Cool flying boat at the top right too.

Details are too blurry to make out much more tbh

Idea!! Genesis is Tek based, and real Tek armor is VERY expensive and VERY hard to come by. My guess is that this new armor is sort of a "taste test" to real Tek, which would take tediously long to get. (In a Tek based DLC no less!) It most likely won't provide the same abilities as regular Tek, but it'll give access to Tek stuff before you have to go around and defeat a crap ton of bosses.

Round up: In a DLC about Tek, it would be bull crap to wait until endgame to use Tek, so they'll give us some Tek engrams without having to beat the bosses. (Like the Cryopods and Tek Bridges from Extinction.)

Edited by ArkTheoryApprentice
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

Picture? Twitter is acting up for me.

Idea!! Genesis is Tek based, and real Tek armor is VERY expensive and VERY hard to come by. My guess is that this new armor is sort of a "taste test" to real Tek, which would take tediously long to get. (In a Tek based DLC no less!) It most likely won't provide the same abilities as regular Tek, but it'll give access to Tek stuff before you have to go around and defeat a crap ton of bosses.

Round up: In a DLC about Tek, it would be bull crap to wait until endgame to use Tek, so they'll give us some Tek engrams without having to beat the bosses. (Like the Cryopods and Tek Bridges from Extinction.)

I was thinking maybe we can get certain tekgrams with Hexagons. They said we can get tek gear with Hexagons already. We'll see.

The hype is real though

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, TinyHippo said:

I retract my earlier guess about the picture. Those are obviously corrupted avatars warping in. Both sides are clearly focusing on the avatars.

Moeder is also watching.

Whoah, whoa, whoa. Remeber what I said about fighting off corrupted survivors?

I think this is it.

• Like 1

Cool stuff from pic-

Corrupted Avatar holding a corrupted bow. Other "Corrupts" with corrupted pikes and spears. (Skins??) I also thing the guy right above the one holding the corrupted bow is holding a corrupt sword of sorts. ALSO let's called the corrupted dudes and weapons "Fractal" as to not get it mixed in with regular corruption.

Lady on Raptor is holding a new type of bow. Maybe dyed?

New Tek cluster-shot weapon held by new Tek-armor guy.

Tek flying thingy? Looks like you might be able to walk around in it. Has the new orange and grey look.

Man on Bloodstalker has strange orange armor and an orange gun. Maybe dyed? Wait no that's... Cloth? Why's he using Tek if he's still in cloth ar... Ugh. Gun's still orange though.

Floating island near Raptor's head. That looks like either really raised land, or a floating island.

I see 2 moons by the volcano. One's big and one's relatively small.

Moeder's kids are Subnautica Bladderfish rejects.

That Ferox is gigantic.

• Like 1

Just now, LEDminer said:

And these must be the "glitches" that were mentioned to be in the simulations.

But this brings a greater question: what caused this?

Fes posted about a glitch (assumed) he saw in a teaser picture here. It's possible that the corrupted avatars aren't a glitch but more of an attack. There could also be multiple types of glitches though, that wouldn't really surprise me (and it would be the only thing about Genesis so far that wouldn't)

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

Cool stuff from pic-

Corrupted Avatar holding a corrupted bow. Other "Corrupts" with corrupted pikes and spears. (Skins??) I also thing the guy right above the one holding the corrupted bow is holding a corrupt sword of sorts. ALSO let's called the corrupted dudes and weapons "Fractal" as to not get it mixed in with regular corruption.

I like it. Fractals sounds good.

Lady on Raptor is holding a new type of bow. Maybe dyed?

Looks like a skin to me. Or an entirely new type of bow. The shape doesn't seem to match up properly with normal bows I think.

New Tek cluster-shot weapon held by new Tek-armor guy.

Looks like it's guided to, since it seems to have turned. Either way, it's distinctly different from the cruize missiles we saw earlier.

Tek flying thingy? Looks like you might be able to walk around in it. Has the new orange and grey look.

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/articles.html/community-crunch-204-mysterious-mysteries-fear-evolved-and-on-the-horizon-r1419/

Man on Bloodstalker has strange orange armor and an orange gun. Maybe dyed? Wait no that's... Cloth? Why's he using Tek if he's still in cloth ar... Ugh. Gun's still orange though.

... It is cloth...
Why?

Floating island near Raptor's head. That looks like either really raised land, or a floating island.

There were lots of floating (in water) islands in the pictures that cuda core revealed. It looks like one of those.

I see 2 moons by the volcano. One's big and one's relatively small.

I thought one of those was a planet.

Moeder's kids are Subnautica Bladderfish rejects.

Where are the kids!?

That Ferox is gigantic.

Yea, way bigger than I thought it was.

Edited by TinyHippo

3 minutes ago, TinyHippo said:

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/articles.html/community-crunch-204-mysterious-mysteries-fear-evolved-and-on-the-horizon-r1419/

There were lots of floating (in water) islands in the pictures that cuda core revealed. It looks like one of those.

Where are the kids!?

1. That bow looks like a longbow.

2. That's a Hover-Skiff. Look at the Genesis steam page. SUPER updated!

3. Images? Twitter isn't working.

4. Right to the right and left of her mouth. Zoom in for that one.

1 minute ago, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

1. That bow looks like a longbow.

2. That's a Hover-Skiff. Look at the Genesis steam page. SUPER updated!

3. Images? Twitter isn't working.

4. Right to the right and left of her mouth. Zoom in for that one.

1. I don't think it looks like the P+ longbow if that's what you meant.

2. Yup!

3. GP shared them here

4. That's part of the Moeder, actually.

3 minutes ago, Fes said:

So i zoomed in on the poster and guys, look closer at the portal where the fractals are coming out

Could this be the endboss ? Whatever it is, it looks like something of titan-ic proportions

image.thumb.png.28b8ac6e352de6e041a14252837d3b8d.png

I dunno, that looks like a helmet or a robot or... I just dunno. Maybe particle effects??

2 minutes ago, Fes said:

So i zoomed in on the poster and guys, look closer at the portal where the fractals are coming out

Could this be the endboss ? Whatever it is, it looks like something of titan-ic proportions

image.thumb.png.28b8ac6e352de6e041a14252837d3b8d.png

I saw that too, but I have not idea what it's supposed to be.

It doesn't look like it's teleporting with them, but is actually in the background of wherever they're teleporting from.

It doesnt really look like something that's alive or a boss... But I don't think that even matters anymore