1 hour ago, ArkTheorist123 said:

I don't play ARK MOBILE, so I don't know who that is.

Rockwell is her cousin, and she does tests on prehistoric animals and Eery element.

ARK mobile takes place in a different dimension, being hinted at by the DodoRex helmet, which mentions the creature is from another dimension. I'm 100% certain this is cannon, but I doubt that the two dimensions would intersect.

128px-Eery_Element_(Mobile).png

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

Maybe... Just maybe... The original dossier for the Broodmother was written in Daedric from the Elder Scrolls, and may or may not contain secret information. 

Let's see. https://www.omniglot.com/conscripts/daedric.htm          https://lingojam.com/DaedricAlphabet

be511747e889726d3d1d65519fd6444c-700.jpg

• Her original dossier was actually written in Daedric writing from The Elder Scrolls series. It translates to a text that appears to be written in Latin, but in fact turns out to be the so-called "Lorem Ipsum", a common filler text used for publishing and graphics design.
  • Copied from the wiki in the notes/trivia section.
  • Facepalm 1

Before anyone else goes and checks, there are no chibis of creatures that we haven't seen before.

And a magmasaur is also called a cherufe, though I think I remember them saying that was its internal name a while ago.

Chibis go into your shield slot, and can't be skinned onto a shield or HLN-A, so there's no way to have both at a time it seems, which is a bit dissapointing.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

Can you send a screenshot?

Screenshots of what exactly? There are a lot of different chibis.

37 minutes ago, Leebum said:

Erm.. it was announced as Magmasaur in their reveals.

Yes, but some things have a display name and an internal name. Like how the reaper's internal name is xenomorph and how the bulbdog's internal name is lanternpug.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TinyHippo said:

Screenshots of what exactly? There are a lot of different chibis.

Yes, but some things have a display name and an internal name. Like how the reaper's internal name is xenomorph and how the bulbdog's internal name is lanternpug.

I dont get why this is relevant to the subject. I was just pointing out what was  in the pic. 

Edited by Leebum

1 minute ago, Leebum said:

I dont get why this is relevant to the subject. I was just pointing out what was  in the pic. 

Now I'm confused >.<
What pic?
I mentioned that the magmasaur has another name: Cherufe
You then told me that it was named magmasaur a while ago, so I thought you thought I was saying that the magmasaur's name was just cherufe instead of saying what its second name was.
Or maybe you were telling me that they said cherufe = magmasaur in the reveals.
Anyway, as I had no idea what you were talking about, just ignore that previous post

I just noticed most of the survivors in scorched earth are the once who lived or at least some experience in the desert. Like Raia and Dakhea for example, the both live in Egypt and Wild West Texas which are both have desert climate. My hunch is that the ARKs create survivors that has some experience with its terrain. I wonder if Ragnarok is populated with ex-vikings.

That, is until Helena's intervention of course which explains why survivors in the modern era suddenly pops up in aberration.

Edited by JohnPrice
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, ArkTheoryApprentice said:

Guys, quick question- I reset my ARK DATA a few weeks ago, and don't have many strong tames. Can I just farm the raptor claus drops off of a Pteranodon? I realize the coal would get a bit heavy, but I can manage.

You could and just kite everything away, but the coal is more than a bit heavy, I really wouldn't recommend it since you probably wouldn't be able to carry more than 1 or 2 presents worth of stuff before you have to go back.

If you're just searching for Chibis or something you should be fine though.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, TinyHippo said:

You could and just kite everything away, but the coal is more than a bit heavy, I really wouldn't recommend it since you probably wouldn't be able to carry more than 1 or 2 presents worth of stuff before you have to go back.

If you're just searching for Chibis or something you should be fine though.

Alright, that's what I was going for. Maybe pick up a tiered blueprint or two along the way. I think I just might go the whole kit and kaboodle by taming a decent level argy.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys I think I finally found a breakthrough. Look at the ending cutscene of ARK when our survivor enters the tek platform. A screen activates before us and shows images of an ARK and Specimen implant (Cant remember if there was more) The screen also displays hard to read ascension code

I dunno what it says and my photo is too blurry, but you can definitely tell its there